Headaches!

MrsR

Reaction score
I have been getting really severe headaches the past couple of weeks on and off but these past two days I've had them pretty constantly! Paracetamol isn't helping and I'm drinking loads of water! Has anyone else suffered from headaches? What did you do? x

iv had loads of them thru this pregnancy but paracetoml always clears them im always wary becuase i had high bp with dd and im guessing im in line for it again and it can be a symptom might be worth getting it checked if things dont improve

i have days now and again i get really bad headaches and im sorry but i have not found the cure! Its horrible cuz they never seems to go away and you are stuck with them all day!
Yesterday it seemed like the more water i drunk the worse my headache got.

I dont know hun..

I had a headache all day yesterday! I don't normally suffer from headaches but have had quite a fee since I've become pregnant.. Only thing that takes it away is a good nap!

I've had really bad headaches over the last few weeks and it turns out I need glasses! Nothing to do with being pregnant apparently (according to the optician!) I've been blaming everything on the pregnancy!

I already wear glasses and had my prescription changed a couple of months ago so it's definatly not that x they seem to be a right pain for us all!!!

it will all be worth it in the end.. it would be more fair of the men got some of the symptomes tho..

I seem to be getting headaches in the afternoon! I too am drinking water and taking paracetamol but it seems to make no difference. XXxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back