Headaches?

tania

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is getting really bad headaches? I have always been a headachey person, but the last few weeks they have hardly let up. Have had a killer headache every day, some days wake up with it in the morning and it lasts all day, or it comes on in the afternoon. Trying those 4head sticks, cold sticky sheets (just at home of course! :)) and taking some paracetamol but nothing working.

I was gonna suggest the 4head stick,I find it's workin 4 me. Also,r u drinkin enough cos dehydration can cause headaches and I've also got to have at least 1 mug coffee everyday to curb my caffeine headaches xx

Drinking plenty water, but wonder if the caffiene thing got anything to do with it cos I've totally gone off tea and coffee and would usually drink those. Saying that its been weeks since I stopped so you would think the withdrawal would have gone by now. Might make a docs appointment just to see if they can suggest anything, really getting me down now!

What a pain Tania!

I have them less now than I did, My caffine withdrawal ones have now gone too (I also gave up tea and coffee)
but mosty I get them due to going to the toilet and not drinking enougth fluids I think. Are you having trouble sleeping? I get them all day the day after a broken nights sleep, as I keep getting up ibn the night - found a salty dinner , not great as I get up more and drink more for hours afterwards!

Hope they ease soon HunX

Last edited:
I had loads of migraines at first, they have subsided now though. If you suffer from headaches/ migraines usually they say that when your pregnant you get them more. In the end I had to see my doctor and she prescribed me stronger painkillers. Make sure you tell your midwife about them and book an appointment with your doc, as they can help you . Hoep you feel better soon xxx

I had lots of headaches up until I was 20 weeks - they have subsided since. Hope yours go away soon!

Hi hun i sympathize mine were really bad at about 16 -17 weeks they came on on an evening and I would wake up with it too but they have gone now touch wood. hope yours goes soon x

I really suffered badly from 10-16 weeks! Nothing really helped but drinking lots of water eased them a little x hope they calm down for you, my mw just said it's due to hormones as well as dehydration x

Hi

The past week or two i have had these horrible head aches. Think in the main they are hormonal but i would say to your midwife just so she can check your blood pressure aswell.

Last edited:
Thanks all! Fingers crossed they will calm down as get further on in pregnancy but going to see doc in the meantime x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back