Do alternative headache remedies actually work...

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
I have had a few headaches in the past week, and have ended up taking a paracetamol when it gets bad.

My question is, has anyone tried '4head' or the cool and soothe patches, or anything else for that matter.

And also, is '4head' safe during pregnancy?

Thanks

4head is perfectly safe in pregnancy as nothing is absorbed - AND it's bloody excellent mate.

It looks expensive for the size of the stick you get, but when you put it on your head you put barely anything there and it works wonders. It definately is one of the best things I've used. I love the menthol smell too.

I've never triued them myself but I know other people who say cool'n'soothe patches are excellent too. Try whichever works for you, if you're out and about a lot though, 4head is a great one to get and it's so small you can slip it easily in your bag (I sound like and advert now :lol: )

HTH xx

Thanks Sami. I really appreciate it

I saw it in a petrol station this morning when I was filling up but I was in too much of a hurry to faff around reading the packet. Particularly as it looked a bit pricey. i didn't want to get it home and discover that i can't use it.

I'll get some now, and the patches as well. I hate to keep resorting to taking a pill.

I'm the same - even before pregnancy I hated pills - I prefer the natural way, and it's paying off in pregnancy now I've tried half of it. :lol:

It is pricey, but well worth it I think. Just don't touch it with your fingers then put it in your eyes - that hurts! :lol: (From experience :oops: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back