Have you thought what it 'sounds like'?

Wow! Esther Bunny is just cruel!!

Actually though, I think giving kids crazy middlenames is quite cool. They only have to use it if they want to and it can be really fun and a good talking point for them in later life.

Personally I cant see anything wrong with giving a child a middle name like Elvis or Danger - I actually think they are both fab middle names!

There were brothers in our village, one's middle name was Blue and the other one's middle name was Red. They loved them. And starting using their middle names as kind of nick-names. Red always wore a red bandana and Blue used to wear a blue one, though as a scarf thing.

But hey, I come from a wierd background, posh kids are always a bit 'mental', it's all the inbreeding ;-)

We had great fun naming Cahal, surname is 'Power' so there are lots of things we could do with that, one of which we did, and that was to give him a second middle name - 'Max' :) OH wanted Max to be his first name, but I just couldn't do it to the kid! He's also adamant that if we have a girl next time then he'd like 'Flower' to be in there somewhere...

Basically when i was younger, it was common to call others a bell end instead of calling them a cock.

So any names with bell in, i find cringy.

Pee-on-me is pretty hilarious lol

I looooooooove the name Jaxon, but we're not cool enough to have a name like that and my surname is so dull so it needs something equally dull unfortunately lol

We joked with my daughter about calling her India Anna, as we are Jones! mind you I have settled on Devon Rory Jones as we are having a boy now, and his initials will be DR. Jones !!!

Hahaha LOVE IT!!!

We talked about calling a boy Clay, but the last name would be Moore, and a claymore is a motion-detecting bomb thing! Eep!

once had a customer with a surname of Willicome...jeez I could never say his name with a straight face...also had a Mrs Cutie Burger...what the heck!!!

I love Ryder for a boy but it sounds like a rude command with OH's surname! Sulk!

There was some one I went to school with who was called Jenna Taylor you can imagine how teenage minds worked and what they came up with for that lol x

i once had a patient called mr mycock! i used 2 dread shouting him into the surgery every time.
i know a girl called emma dale 2.

my surname used to be Bond before i got married... guess what my brothers middle name is? *rolls eyes* lmao!

and i know somebody whos surname is Funfinger!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was some one I went to school with who was called Jenna Taylor you can imagine how teenage minds worked and what they came up with for that lol x

Heehee, I know a Jenna Taylor too! xD

My OH's surname is Gallagher, and his Dad's name is actually Frank.... *Shamless*

At my son's school there was a Mr Laycock, a Mr Haycock and a Mr Coxhead....kids must have ripped em to shreds...

Had to read Jenna Taylor a few times, once I said it out loud I was like d'oh...blonde moment! Poor girl being saddled with that!

Heulyn: A claymore is a scottish sword! It's a marvellously macho name! You have to use it!

I'm completely won over by India anna, might suggest it tommorow ;-)

I know a little girl called Indiana and I think it's beautiful!! They shorten it to Indie which I love too!!

xxx

Heulyn: A claymore is a scottish sword! It's a marvellously macho name! You have to use it!

I'm completely won over by India anna, might suggest it tommorow ;-)

I am totally in love with the name Clay to be honest now, but the OH just refuses point blank :lol:

India Anna / Indianna / Indie are lovely names.... but we named one of our pets it, and now it can't be used! :(

ive spoken to a customer whose first name was Lettuce. also spoke to a Mr Cock today. im so childish lol

:rofl: Had a right laugh at them.

I used to be mates with a Patrick Fitzpatrick.. That is just plain cruel :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back