Harder than I thought!

Olive

Reaction score
I've just sat and written down some names. Gave it to OH and he crossed off everyone except 2. Lol. Although in fairness, the 2 he left are current favourites. I change my mind so easily with names. A few weeks ago I thought one of them was ok. Now I am seriously considering it after a chat we had last night. I think I quite like it. Lou - I don't think you will. Lol.

So front runners atm are:-

Calum and Brody.

Thoughts?

I don't think I'll tell people other than you ladies as someone is bound to not like them, which is fine, but depending on who it is, it will prob unleash my hormonal cow. Lol.

xx

I like both. I had both on my possible name list before I was team pink but OH rejected Brody as it is a name of a boys on 'The Hills' he liked Calum though.

Thanks hun :) OH is mucho keen on Brody. I've always been a fan of Calum, but now am swinging towards Brody, which surprises me!xx

I think they're both lovely :)
Personally I think I like Callum more, but that's just because I know a really nice guy called Callum.
But either are lovely!

Calum is my fave. The only reason that I prefer it to Brody is cos my cousin's nickname is Brody and he's a twat :rofl:
Which one goes best with your surname?

Thanks ladies :) Both go with surname tbh. Good point though! Xx

OH suggested roman a min ago but was just flicking thru a book.

It's funny. One of my apps has a name list and the first 2 on there are brody and Calum lol. Must have liked them before now.

Xxx

And no dodgy initials etc? My initials spell JAB but I've heard of worse ;) x

Well I've had to rule out names beginning with the letters either C or G because my OH's surname and the name the baby will take is Rumble!
So when they're older and signing their signature it'd be either crumble or grumble!!! :lol:
x

I like both names, neither of them are very common either! Xx

Lol Rachael!

I can't think of a middle name for either tbh and now thinking of maybe not having one.

Thanks again for comments.

X

You would be correct in your assumption Laura :whistle:

I don't hate HATE it... but it's meh.

Do you know it means "ditch" :shock:

I think Broden is better? It doesn't sound like bogey :)

Last edited:
You would be correct in your assumption Laura :whistle:

I don't hate HATE it... but it's meh.

Do you know it means "ditch" :shock:

I think Broden is better? It doesn't sound like bogey :)

I'm ignoring the ditch part and going with the brother meaning. Lol. Although he's not a brother atm lol.

Ah I'm liking it atm lol ;) Think it might be the one. We'll see :)

xxx

Last edited:
I'm sure he will be a brother at some point :)

I suppose you and OH agreeing is something of a miracle in itself ;)

I'm sure i'll like it more when there is a cute baby face behind the name.

I'm sure he will be a brother at some point :)

I suppose you and OH agreeing is something of a miracle in itself ;)

I'm sure i'll like it more when there is a cute baby face behind the name.

:hug: x

I love the name Brody! My OH won't let me have it! I also like Roman and Rowan but again my OH won't let me x x x

I'd like a "Thanks" for my contribution please...

;) lol

I've been saying it all through I'm a Celeb and i do like it much more. It is like the male version of my SILs name which is probably why i wasn't keen at first.

I'm going to keep on saying it.

Last edited:
Lol. Did I not thank you? How dare you not like my baby name! Ha ha ;) I wrote in my journal about neighbours commenting on baby names and thought you'd think I was talking about you, so I wrote something so you wouldn't think I was in a huff with you lol! :friends: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back