Just thought I would share...

Pansy

Reaction score
I have had my girls name picked out since I was pregnant with my son...8 years ago!...I really loved the name Desa...The Daddy did not like it!...So I chose Destiny,which he agreed on...I can still call her Desa for short :) ...And I wanted my Moms middle name to be my little girls middle name...So I have Destiny Maria...
We named our lil boy after him (Daddy)...Gregory Brian II...
Well we have had many a disagreement picking out a boys name this time around...He is soooo old fashioned and "normal"...He likes all these "popular" names like Matthew and Christopher etc etc...Which is OK but I wanted something a little different...But I tried to please him too and chose Anthony Michael (the middle name has to be Michael,after my uncle)...Well he isn't too keen on Anthony and I am afraid people would call him Tony...So,off on a search I went...Boys names are soooo hard to pick!!!
Well I found a few I like and have it narrowed down to........
Ethan Michael
Evan Michael
Josiah Michael ( I don't think he will go for this one!!!)
Isaac Michael
and
Isaiah Michael
I am kind of really liking Ethan and I am thinking he might agree with this one...Why are guys so picky!!! I thought we women were supposed to be the picky ones :lol:
Well I just thought I would share...Any input is welcomed :wink:

i think ethan is a really nice name also...just thought id say...good luck with everyhing :D

I like the name Ethan too - but all the names you have picked are lovely. It is so hard picking names! I never thought it would be this hard! Maybe that's why we are pregnant for 9 months - to give us time to decide :lol:

I Like ethan too its cute....but no matter what name you pick you and greg are going to have another adorable lil one running around...make sure you give lil greg a kiss for me:)

I hope you have a girl then she can be our new lil diva lol love ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back