Has now got my Baby Bob!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
After what seems like donkeys years we have finally done it!

Most of you girls will know the story but for those who don't, I started to get positive OPK's from 7DPO but no lines on the HPT's until 11DPO.

I'm over the moon and still keep looking at all my tests!

I don't think it will sink in properly until I do a digital though!

Just wanted to thank all you girls for your kind words and support. Your all fab :)

Xx

Congratulations hunny, im so pleased for you :)
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x x

wooo hoooo! another lttc'er! so happy for you hunny! isn't it the weridest feeling after so long!? xxx

aaaaa, yeeey!!! good luck! x

Woohoooo :dance:

About bloody time i suppose ;)

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person, you'll be missed in ttc and i don't expect to see you back in it for a long while!! lol

A happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

p.s. how do you know it's a bob and not a bobina?

Last edited:
Thanks girls :) :) :) :)

OMG positivity I know! I feel like it isnt real! Has it sunk in for you now? Xx

Woohoooo :dance:

About bloody time i suppose ;)

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person, you'll be missed in ttc and i don't expect to see you back in it for a long while!! lol

A happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

p.s. how do you know it's a bob and not a bobina?

Thanks Louise, I'm keeping my fingers very tightly crossed that things go quickly and smoothly for you! I will be following you all the way so you havnt got rid of me that easily :)

Your words mean alot ( god I'm welling up haha! )

You truley deserve to have your dreams fulfilled :)

As for the bob ... OH is called Oliver and I nick name him Oli Bobs so it just seemed right that I call my Lil bean Baby Bobs .. ( does that make sense lol? ) x

Oh wow, this is just amazing news, so happy for you my lovely :hugs:

xxxxxxx

Congratulations, wishing you a happy and helathy pregnancy!!

As for the bob ... OH is called Oliver and I nick name him Oli Bobs so it just seemed right that I call my Lil bean Baby Bobs .. ( does that make sense lol? ) x

The baby being called "Bobs" makes sense.

Calling your OH Oli Bobs in the first place makes no sense at all :oooo:

;)

Thanks girls :) :) :) :)

OMG positivity I know! I feel like it isnt real! Has it sunk in for you now? Xx

It has sunk in a bit more now but i still don't believe i'm actually having a baby! the main thing that i felt, and still feel is a huge relieft that i can actually get preggers, you start worrying so much once you get past about 8 cycles! you had to wait even longer than me!

i'm so glad its happend for you hun, like you i'm still following all the lovely girls in ttc and lttc who have been waiting so patiently for so long! xxx

The baby being called "Bobs" makes sense.

Calling your OH Oli Bobs in the first place makes no sense at all :oooo:

;)

Haha - spend a day with me Lou and you will soon change your mind! Me not making sense , starts to make sense! :p
X

Yippeeeee!! I have been watching BFP announcements for your post and here it is :yay:
So happy for you :hugs:
Here's to a happy, healthy, bobby 9 months xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back