BFP - it must be!

hannan

Reaction score
I'm finally allowing myself to believe it - I did another First Response this morning when I got up and two pink lines appeared. Yippee :D

When I think back to yesterday, I did the First Response test too soon after the Clearblue showed positive and don't think there was enough pee on the stick.

Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement on my other post everyone xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hannan
BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS on yr BFP...

big hugs and congrats again good luck.xxxx

Congrats, thats great news! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9months. :D

Thank you all for the good wishes! The hardest part is going to be keeping it a secret for so long! :wink:

congratulations hun hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy xxxxx

congratulations to you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a happy, wonderful pregnancy and a beautiful baby.

best wishes,
Bev

Hi Hannan

I did a first response test this monring and got a definate faint line.... its day 26 of my 27/28 cycle.... when did you first test? and was it with first response?

Congrats you must be soooo happy!

I've bought 2 more first response tests to do tomorrow morning.
x

:lol: CONGRATULATIONS HANNAN :lol:

AND GOOD LUCK TESTING TOMORROW HAYLEY :lol:

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone! I still can't believe it and am finding it hard not to tell anyone!
This could be it, Hayley! Especially if it is a faint line. I first tested on day 28 with a 'Predictor' test and it was negative. I then tested on day 31 with Clearblue and it was + straight away. I tested day 32 with a 'First Response' and that showed two pink lines.
I've been to the Dr's this week and he confirmed it. I'm really happy but anxious as it's still so early.
I really hope this is it for you, Hayley! Let us know

xxxxxxxxx

Congrats!!!! What a x-mas present!!!

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member