Has now got my Baby Bob!

Hope so Princess :)

I havn't mentioned before and tried not to think about it so I didnt stress myself out more, but oh what the eck .... this will be my last month trying for 18 months now. Not by choice and not because Im sulking or anything :)

So yep, Im really hoping this is it! If not I will be in the WTT section :)

Wish me luck lol x

Hurrah :yay:

conb+animated+balloons-congratulations.gif

Last edited:
Oh arse! Have I done this prematurely? I was so pleased I didnt read the rest of the thread! Just rushed off to wish you the best and now I'm worried it might be in bad taste! Argggh! Sorry. I'm sure you are though xxx :hug:

Only just seen this! Congratulations!! :yay: I wouldn't worry about the digi - they're a lot less sensitive than most of the strip tests!

Last edited:
Fingers, toes and everything crossed that its a positive! Like Sams mum said it could be down to the test!! I hope you get your BFP!! xx

my digi didn't come up as pregnant until af was 4 days late i tried 2 days late and it was Not pregnant x good luck Hun x

Hi Loopy Lou!

Long time no speak, I've been having a bit of a break, I can't believe I've missed this!

Congratulations :yay::pompom:, try not to worry about the diggi, I have a good feeling you'll be ok.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back