Maybe's long awaited super BFP!!!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls, :wave:

Some of you will know my story and some of you won't this is my 6th BFP and my previous five ended up as chemical pregnancies due to a septum with no blood supply in my uterus.

I had an operation to remove it last August and this is my first pregnancy since then and things are looking really good, I was on clomid and progesterone this cycle.

My beta HCG at 14 dpo was 197 and my tests are pretty dark, i'm 15dpo today and got 2-3 weeks on a diggi.

Have a look at the photos to see the progression, the best tests were the FRERs and the worst were the One Step cheapies.

I'm a little nervous but I'm also positive and hopeful.

My First scan will be in two weeks time I think after that I will be super excited!!

Thanks to everyone for all your help and support, lots of love....:love::love::love:

Maybe Baby.

xx

Attachments

• C 18 15 DPO BFPS.jpg
    C 18 15 DPO BFPS.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 110
  • C 18 10-15 dpo bfp progression.jpg
    C 18 10-15 dpo bfp progression.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 92
  • C 18 One step 10-15 dop.jpg
    C 18 One step 10-15 dop.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 77
  • C 18 20 miu 10-15 dpo.jpg
    C 18 20 miu 10-15 dpo.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 82
  • C 18 opks 10-15 dpo.jpg
    C 18 opks 10-15 dpo.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
congrats again maybe so so pleased for you xxxxxxxxx

Sooooooooo glad to see this post. Massive congratulations to you again hun - look forward to following your pregnancy progress. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and a super sticky bean XX

Amazing to see it in here Maybe! Officially your time! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Last edited:
So happy for you maybe!!!!!!!! I have everything crossed for you and hope this one sticks like mad for you!!!!!!!! Big big hugs!!!!!!! Xxxxx

Congratulations Maybe so pleased for you, hope its a sticky one and you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. See you in Tri 1 xxx

Loving the array of tests lol :D
Massive congratulations sweetie x

:pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:

Exciting times ahead xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations Maybe! FX for a sticky bean. xx

Good stuff maybe, congrats, fingers crossed :)

Congrats hun!!

Those lines are darkening nicely!! I keep doing the odd test now and then and it's great. I love seeing two lines pop uo and its even better when the test line comes up beofre the control!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :) :) :)

XX

Congratulations hun, this is fab news.

Michelle. x

Ive replied in your other post but just seen your pics here...I dont think I ever got such a dark line on a FR like yours until about 8 weeks lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back