Maybe's long awaited super BFP!!!

wow massive congrats maybe you deserve this so much :) really chuffed for ya xx

I posted in LTTC as well sweetie but jsut wanted to offer my congratulations again.

I love seeing BFP's but seeing one of you lovely ladies from LTTC finally get that long awaited good result makes me so happy. Knowing how much some women struggle to get pregnant makes some BFP's extra special - your's certiainly falls into that catergory Maybe! (we'll have to start calling you "Definately Baby" from now on

Lots of love and enjoy every moment of this pregnancy

xxxxxxxxxx

OMG Maybe! This is great news!!! I'm so happy for you!!! The lines look superstrong and if you got "Pregnant 2-3 weeks" 15dpo, that's a really good sign!!! I only got 1-2 weeks at this point! Huge congratulations again hun!!! I'm so happy for you!!

xx

YAY! huge congrats again hun :) so excited to follow your pregnancy now :) xxxx

You have had a tough ride hun but you have done it, and I am so happy that you finally get to start your exciting journey to being a mummy.

I know this is your sticky bean and I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and enjoy it all :hugs:

Congratulations xxxxxxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow maybe im super super happy for you. i remember your last BFP and read your threads in LTTC after it too. im so happy for you i could cry!

:yay: Congratulations hun! Hope this bean is extra sticky :D x x

Massive huge congrats to you maybe, so pleased for you. Have good feelings for a super sticky bean xxxxx

Thanks so much everyone just had my 3rd beta hcg at 16 dpo and it was 466:shock:

Xx

Aw that's great mrs, good levels for a lovely strong bubs :love: so happy for you xx

Amazing news, you truly deserve this, congratulations x

Congrats Maybe! Yaaaaaaaay!! Bet you are so happy keep us updated with results xx

Huge congrats Maybe. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

congrats hun. Keep positive it does help. xxxxx

Maybe! You're up the duffer! I'm so so chuffed for you!

Massive massive congratulations! Wishing you the happiest and healthiest pregnancy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back