Agnus Castus

That's a long cycle Carr, it does say it can take 3months to get into your system. But everyone's different, I hope it you get af soon.

X

got my BFP the first month of taking agnus castus and like bellarina ovulated early on CD 13

good luck and baby dust girls!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey!

Jack is an Agnus Castus baby!! We started TTC in Jan 2010 after I came off the pill, by July I was still having 40ish day cycles so decided to take AC my next cycle was 30 days, the next was 28 days and the next AF never came because we got our BFP!! :)

We're TTC baby number 2 in April and I full intend on taking AC from the beginning this time!

I'd recommend it to anyone! :) x

It's good to hear news like this, hopefully my next cycle will be down to 30 days if not 28!

Nice to hear someone has conceived from taking it for only a few months too. Good luck with baby no 2.

X

I brought some weeks ago but wanted to wait to start a new cycle to start im starting to get impatient! Xx

What cycle day ru on now? I had to just take it to bring my af on.

Ye me too. I started takin mine cd 70 somethin i think. Id prob stil b waitin for af otherwise xx

Hi ladies.. I've just posted about this! Do you think it will help me? I've not had a period for 7 months now! Because of the DEPO injection. My last run out 7 months ago! This really helped me! Thank you so much! <3.

I've been reading this thread and think I'll give it a go too. My cycles vary from 29 -40 days so fingers crossed it will help. How much do you recommend taking,do you take it every day and does it matter what time of day you take it? Thanks girlies!

I've been reading this thread and think I'll give it a go too. My cycles vary from 29 -40 days so fingers crossed it will help. How much do you recommend taking,do you take it every day and does it matter what time of day you take it? Thanks girlies!

The packets say to take 2 tablets, twice a day. :). <3. Xxxxxxxx

You normally take 1600mg a day with the ones from holland & Barrett, that's 4 tablets a day. Just remember its only up to ovulation though.

Does everyone take it as the packet says 2 twice a day? I have been taking 4 at same time so wondered how crucial splitting the dose is?

I do as the packet says & take 2 twice a day after meals, I'm not sure how crucial it is. But I wouldn't be able to take at a time cos their so big!

I know they are huge. Ok might swap then as been taking for 2weeks and no af.

The ones i had in holland an barrett wer the more concentrated ones so 2 tablets once a day did 1600mg for ne which was good as theyr fairly large and made me retch a few times lol xx

Ok so 1600mg once a day regardless of tablet size should work too then iykwim!

I take the H&B ones also but they are 400mg each so I take 4 of them and I take them all at ones with my EPO and Conceive pregnancare tablets. x

ah thats what i have been doing and wondered if that was why af hadnt shown yet - obviously not! does anyone know of anyone with PCOS who has had a good result on AC. only been taking it for 2 weeks now though and had ewm last night so maybe i am gearing up to ovulate at cd43!

Toscacat, du chart your temps? That's what I was doing when I started taking AC. I could then see what my body was doing & then saw my temp rise so I knew something was going on. But ewcm is a good sign & I hope af arrive soon so you can start a new cycle & then really see the benefit of AC!

No I don't I didn't want to become obsessive (failed there) about ttc yet i think if nothing happens by 6months I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back