Has anyone here used/recommend preseed?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by liz_milne, Feb 14, 2012.

1. liz_milne

liz_milne Well-Known Member

Was thinking about giving it a go, but just wanted to hear some "real" reviews before doing so! Seen lots and lots of positive reviews online and hard to find any negative reviews really!

So was looking for real life reviews from ladies on here!

Liz xxx

2. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

I've not personally used it hun.

But I've heard a lot of positive reviews about Concieve Plus... (for those that don't have much EWCM)

xxxxxxx

#2 CARNAT22, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  3. leesey

leesey Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm a walking talking review of preseed :)

4. liz_milne

i seem to see excellent reviews for both preseed AND conceive plus. might give C+ a go first cos i can get it in boots, then if that don't work or i dont like i'll buy preseed online xxxxx

thanks girls, feeling really positive this cycle! Dunno why but just feeling so pleased with myself right now lol

liz x

5. Sam's Mum

Sam's Mum Well-Known Member

We used it with Toby - think it was 6 lots I bought. I only have one working tube and that appeared partially blocked so I wanted to maximise our chances as it had taken us a long time to conceive Sam. We started trying for another when he was young, assuming it would take a long time. On our third month I bought preseed, and conceived that month. I gave the unused ones to a friend who was trying and she also conceived straight away. I thought we'd just got lucky but it took us 9 months this time (without it) so maybe it did help! x

#5 Sam's Mum, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  6. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

I've heard good things about them both too - I have actually done myself a wee list which include C+ haha - Good luck :D

7. Lynds77

Lynds77 Well-Known Member

i bought a tube along with some thingys to insert it right inside me. Its very slippery! I used it for the first time last cycle ;-)

8. liz_milne

thanks girls have gone ahead and purchased the C+ in the prefilled applicators. The pack i got comes with 8 applications. More than enough for a cycle of trying. I'm never normally "too" dry during BDing but never really noticed too much stringy CM until January cycle? Never been huge on discharge so maybe I just dont produce enough fertile CM to get those swimmers through and hopefully this might help.

It should arrive in 2-3 working days which is A-OK cos I'm entering fertile period in 5 days ish. I will use just a half amount first time and WILL NOT tell OH that I've put it up there just to see out of curiosity if he notices anything different.

Bless him.........he'll be so chuffed if I'm extra "wet", he'll think he's the bees-knees lol

Will let you all know.........to some extent..........how it goes lol

and thanks for the advice, I have read SO many good things about both so I've nothing to lose!

liz xx

9. Lynds77

Lynds77 Well-Known Member

if you dont think you produce enough EWCM you shoud try taking an evening primrose oil tablet from CD1 until ovulation day. it helps you produce more stuff so the spermies have more to swim through!

10. babyfever

babyfever Well-Known Member

We used preseed this cycle as well. We didn't use the reccommended amount though, a little goes a long way. This is our first month so we shall see if it did the "trick"......

11. Amber8

Amber8 Well-Known Member

This is my first month of using preseed, DH wasn't that keen he said it was too wet & put him off abit. Used it 3 times last week during ovulation, 1st night I thnk I did put too much up there...lol, 2nd time not as much & then 3rd time hardly any but he still didn't like it! Told him it's only during ovulation so I'm sure he can manage. Hoping for BFP!

xx

12. tweetyfoo

tweetyfoo Well-Known Member

I got my bfp first month using conceive plus, I had the individual applicators too.

I always had EWCM, but just wanted to give the spermies a little boost.

I didn't find it too wet, by using the applicators, and had no complaints from DH x

#12 tweetyfoo, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  13. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

I was gonna wait to get this in next months cycle if nothing but I actually want to give it ago! haha, ta ladies :)