HELP! anyone used preg tests free with preseed??!**BFP pic**

fothers

Reaction score
Yesterday I thought I saw a really faint line on an IC preg test but there was no colour as it was so faint. Today I have a bit cystitis-y all day- peeing every hour- not like proper AF cramps but not right. I have did a urine dipstick (have them at work) and there is no infection. Tonight, being a poas maniac I peed on the ones that come free with preseed- had been to loo less than an hour before- and a faint line has come up in time line and looks a bit pink- the sticks are the ones with blue handles with hcg written on the blue.

Has anyone else used them and have you had evaps??!!

I don't want to get excited :roll:

OMG Lisa sounds very promising!! Sorry I dont have any experience with the tests that come with preseed.

Why dont u try another type of test hun, or even an opk if you have one as they show up as positive too :D

Good luck, im excited!! Keep us informed! xxxx

My sister had a false positive after using preseed, i know she used the little strip tests but not sure if they came with the preeseed. Good luck fingers crossed for you x

I can see the line clearly at arms length though it is faint- don't need to wiggle the paper or anything- OH can see it too- I did one of these tests yesterday and got nothing at al on it.

Will try not to get too excited and do another tomorrow morning- have got some dearer tests but don't want to waste them since I am just 9dpo- will keep you posted.

If this happened it would be great as my due date from mc is 17th May and I am dreading it

whats preseed?

good luck with the bfp! i hope its confirmed soon, i will be checking :D

did another of the same make a couple of hours later and got another faint line which oh can see- might do an expensive one in the morning

Ooooh good luck for tom honey, ill check back first thing :) :cheer: :cheer:

I have another IC with a line, a tesco tests with a line and a clearblue with a line. They all appeared within the time limit and are faint but I am only 10dpo.

I think I might have got myself a bfp- will try and posts pictures later.

I will try not to get too excited in case it turns into a chemical

hope this one is sticky :pray:

Hope it's sticky :D
Good luck and congratulations

Oh congratulations Lisa - it sounds so promising! Look after yourself!

Love

Valentine xxx

hope its a sticky for you and it stays bfp.. :pray: :hug:

have you tested yet, cant wait for pics to see... :hug: :hug:

Hey there already wished you congratualtions in your other post but congratualtions again! :cheer:

IMG_0810.jpg

Here is a picture- sorry its so big. It is a lot clearer in real life but I couldn't get a good photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back