Good time waster & very annoying!!

omg, thats going to drive me mad for hours!!

lol

Ive clicked on the top one and am trying to get out lol. What are the other two links for? Do they give you the answer??

Hi Sami,

The other two links are the next two rooms to escape from, unfortunately they don't give you the answer!! I found them to be a bit easier than the first room.
Let me know how you get on?

Nic.x

Ive got the cd player working and the keys and the hidden battery and stuff. confused about the box and the weblink! Went onto it and its not what i expected!

I know what you mean, that stumped me for quite a while but there is clue on that weblink. You need to know what the box does before that weblink will make sense!!!! :

Ive got the ring in the box but the other gaps are empty! have you got out of this then?

we have just tried them and cant get out. both me and my fella are a little stuck :? we have also sent them 2 all our friends and they dont have a clue either. lol did you manage 2 get out if so any tips :lol:

wicked game though gets you thinkin

claire
xxx

He he he he!! Sorry that's mean!
It took me ages to get out and i have to admit i had a little help from the hubbie as i was starting to lose my rag with it! lol
Here's a little hint, you need to find 12 items before you have any chance of escaping - they're in there somewhere!! :twisted:

Haha I guessed you may have to find a few more bits!
Cannot find the buggers - I'm trying! Got 2 more to find then.....where can they be?

Annoyed with the blank wall! :x Is it blank for a reason or is it blank to make me think it's blank for a reason? Does that make sense? :roll:

I've tried this before and not been able to do it help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really really sorry guys but i told a porkie, you need 13 items.
Blank wall or not a blank wall - that is the question!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

There is one more thing I need to get which should appear in the bottom left hand cornor of the items list. What and where is it?!! PM if you dont want to give it away. Or give me a clue - even better. x

How's everyone doing at this delightful game?!!!!!!!

ahhh ok im goin mad need one more tin where is it, pm me with the answer im goin mad here, need the one next to the tape

bec x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back