Good time waster & very annoying!!

the web URL, the box, cassette, battery, gold and silver key, ordinary key, the ring, the cd thing and the power supply

try playing with the cutain some more

and the pillow on the bed ;)

thats all you need now, hopefuly you will know what to do next

lol im still stuck, ive managed 2 open the box and put everything in but now there was just some thing dancing on the blank wall :?

watch what happens to teh left side of that dancing man, theres a BIG clue there!

there is like a + or star..whatever it is...ah duno guna give up on it now :?

noooo, dont give up,

your so close to the end

ok.......... hold your mouse over the star and wait for it and the dancing man to go away, once they have gone, click where the star was twice, slowly.
it will highlight something in the wall, click that once.

then you will know what to do....

i am in crimson room. i am missing two items please help am racking brain. so far i have battery, cd case, web adress, one key ordinary key tape metal stick two rings and a power cord. please help.

i think your missing the box, cant remember where you get it from tho, have you tried looking underneath the cuboard unit

yep i looked under neatht ht ecupboard. need help but that is one that is missing is the box.

Use teh items you have to fit the box ;)

where was the box, i cant remember?

i opened the box now i can't figure out what to do. i even clicked on the star and it sends me to the cd player also i can't figure out the url. please help me. i am stummped. what do i do with the empty cd case.

ok, the crimson room was really easy but the viridian room is impossible!!!
i have collected everything! its just a case of knowing what 2 do with everything!!!
someone help me please!!!!
pm me if u dont wanna give it away!!!!

love charl
xxxx

Nobody panic!!!!!!!!!!! LOL i have done all three LOL
YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god! how frustrating lol. Ive managed to get past the dancing fella(with the help of OH lol i was getting stressed)... what are the right numbers?? Please help!!

i managed to escape the other two rooms but still can't do it in the crimson room. i can't get past the star. but that is because i cna't get the box to show up when i click it and you have to click it three times not twice. well i am confused. anyways any other games like this.

thought id bump this for all those who are stuck at home and bored it drove a lot of us nuts last year thought some of the new ppl might like a go have fun
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back