Good time waster & very annoying!!

I done it, yippe, k bt now im stuck on the blue room, ne ideas

bec x x

so far gotta a pencil and pare and sent anote up that thing, and got it back with a scull a cross bone on thats it

hi everyone

ive done them all now :D it has taken me from finding this post bout 8:30 9 ish last nite till now :evil:. very addictive but very annoying 2. if you know of any more let me know :)

take care
claire
xxx

god i must be bored lol... ive sat here for 2 hours now.. but ive done all 3 rooms... that was tricky..... any one else know any more puzzles like that?

bloomin heck - how do i remove marker pen from my monitor????

ahhh im stuck right at teh end i think in the crimson room, i have got 12 items, and i think i know what to do with teh wed address , but when i use the address, it takes me to a site thats all in jap so i cant read it to get the info i need!!!!!

aagghhh help! lol

YAY!!!!

well its taken me all bloody day! but i have done all 3.

my head hurts now lol

I feel really thick now, I can't even do the first one. I have 11 items and am stuck :( :( :(

s have you got? maybe i can help/hint you

Hi Layla

I need one more item, the one next to the tape. Can you give me a clue?

hun

I cant remember what order they go in down the side, PM me and tell me what you have, then i can give you a clue

xxx

I found the second room way more harder than the other two

took me ages to complete that one

YAY with layla's help I have done the first one - only 2 to go, will try harder this time and not cheat (maybe!!)

well done Kim :)

2nd room i found alot harder, i needed help with that one lol

Im well stuck lol i have only found 10 items and i cant seem 2 find any more :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back