Good luck Vicky! xxx

I hate bloody cheapies!! I think you should post a pic for us to have a nosy at x

Sorry V, I didn't see your update before I posted my last one.

X x hugs x x.

Used a 10miu internet cheapie wasn't even a hint of a line, feel so bummed out at the moment!!

Please look at my tests on page 8 of my thread, frer all the way Vic!:)

Xx

If the witch doesn't show today then I guess I will use my frer!!

That sounds like a good plan, don't let that cheapie stress you, I know you could be out but you might not have OV'd straight away, no witch has to be a good sign, my FRER went darker by SMU too so if that cheapie's stressed you out and you feel you want to POAS you should still see something.

Hope you're ok lovely! :)

xx

You are still in Vicki until af arrives - lets hope she doesn't! I got a bfn when I was 3 days late and didn't get my bfp until I was 8 days late with Ella xx

wishing you all the luck in the world Vicky. ]If nit this month then it will be very soon xxxx

Sorry vic but like the girls say you're not out yet. It's such a stressful time, you just wanna know one way or the other! Hugs xxx

I agree that you should do a frer tomorrow if still no witch. Those ic's are rubbish. Stay strong Vicky- you're not out yet. Big hugs xxx

hate one step cheapies , they are cheap for a reason. FX still tightly for you x x x

Just seen this thread! Don't give up hope yet hun. I tested 2 days after AF and got the faintest of lines. A week later it was darker within seconds.

I'll be keeping my eye on this thread! x

Sorry hon I would def do a proper pregnancy test! Those cheapies have a lot to answer for!! Good luck. I am still hopeful for you xxx

Really sorry Vicky :(

Maybe check your dates, OV can happen up to 48 hours afterwards so maybe recount from when your surge was?

Chin up :hug: xx

Thanks for the encouragement ladies, its hard not to get deflated about it all.

It is possible ovulation happened a couple of days later but that would still put me at 13dpo.

Urghhh this sucks just wanna know one way or the other now.

Cramping quite a bit today so figure something is going on just don't know what.

And i still have this really annoying metal taste which is really getting on my nerves now!!

Last edited:
Well it is considered normal to get a BFP on a 25miu test by 15DPO at the lastest so you do still have time Vicky, even though i'm sure you're feeling pretty gutted already :hug:

I promise, it's going to happen for you - but as for when, i only hope it's soon :(

It just gets harder and harder the longer a solution fails to work, doesn't it :hug:

:hugs: sorry about the BFN hun :hugs: your really not out yet as the other say! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back