Feeling positive!!

My heart just sank when I read ur post :( I'm so upset for you, really sorry sweety :hugs: xxxxx

I'm really sorry Vicky :cry:

You must be heartbroken after feeling so convinced :hug:

Just got in from my wedding, gutted for you, I'm gonna send you one of my soft cups, hopefully it might help next month. :hug:

Don't be too sad, this is only your first real chance since this is the first time you've OV'd, not many girls get preggers first try do they.

I'm sure it will happen over the next few months, I think the Clomid took a while to get going, hopefully its in full swing now and will work better again next month!:)

xx

Thanks for all your messages, took a few days away from PF to get my head together, was so upset when the witch showed up but feeling much more positive now.

Maybe Baby - I am thinking the same way as you, the clomid worked which is great so fingers crossed the next cycle is the one.

Sorry about this cycle, but glad you are feeling ok now. I think maybe is right, so fx for this month!!! Xxxxxx

I'm glad you're feeling better Vicky :good:

Only a matter of time for sure now, i know your BFP will be sooner rather than later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back