Feeling positive!!

You have to test! I've seen this before progesterone goes higher in early pregnancy!

xx

Awwwww you two are making me all excited now ... STOP IT!! LOL

You're talking in NMOL aren't you, I'm sure you are...

xx

You have to test! I've seen this before progesterone goes higher in early pregnancy!

xx

Yeah but it can also be really high if you are undergoing assisted fertility treatment so it could just be that!! :shakehead:

We cant help its what we do.....

If it was the other way round you would be telling us to test :)

Eeeeeep i'm so excited, i think maybe is right

now.......:test:

We cant help its what we do.....

If it was the other way round you would be telling us to test :)

Eeeeeep i'm so excited, i think maybe is right

now.......:test:

I just cant bear to see another negative test, if I wait to see if AF arrives then I wont have to go through that!!

:(

i googled (naughty i know) and that kind of level suggests either you are pregnant or you released more than one egg:shock:

Test test test test!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you xxxxxxxxx its sounding sooooo positive xxxx

I know only one egg was released as she showed me it on the scan!!

I did do some research on high progesterone and I know it can be high if you are on clomid.

Thanks for the link Maybe, would be interesting to see from that poll of ladies who had over 100 on their tests how many of them fell pregnant!!

No worries Hun, :):)Oooh are you gonna test tomorrow?

xx

Good luck hun, keeping my fingers crossed for you over next couple of days :)

No I wont test until/if AF is late which would be Saturday.

off to google high progesterone levels .... lol

O.M.G - where the hell have I been!! This is sooo bloody exciting!! Ur way too sensible Vicky, I can't wait til Saturday, it's forever away...TEST ;)

Xxx

I was having a look and 100nmol = 31 ng/ml which are levels consistant with being 12 weeks pregnant, which you aren't, so i'm guessing such high levels are down to the clomid.

But, i can't find how clomid increases progesterone.

Apparently it tricks the body into thinking it doesn't have enough estrogen, so the body releases more than usual to make a follicle more likely... so how that would increase progesterone without more than one egg i have no idea :eh:

All that isn't to say that you aren't pregnant, because you definately ovulated, and it should make for a very sticky uterus lining :good:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back