Tattoos .. What have you got?

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I can't sleep ATM as I'm excited as hopefully getting my new tattoo later :) I always said once I had Owen I would get something for him so I've drawn it and will be going to go and get it later :) I want it on my side/ ribs ( I wanna tone up and loose weight so if it's there I'm going to want to show it off so will need to get skinny!!)
I already have:
A bow in my wrist
3 tiny stars on my other wrist
Chinese symbol on my arm
Sun in my back
Lizard on my back

Il take some pictures when I can :)

What have you got or want? Do you have any marking your children / family ? X

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

I've got stars down my spine, a dragonfly on my foot, a swallow with a swirly tail on my wrist, a tribal on my lower back, flowers on my hip and butterflies and swirls down my ribs. I will have my last one when baby is born on side of my thigh. I love tattoos and piercings!! Xx good luck - jealous!! Xx

I've got tigger (yeah i know) on my right shoulder & a rose on one of my boobs (at the very top) & my tounge & belly button pierced.

Cant wait to see the pics. I love the excitement of getting a tattoo.

xxxxxxx

I also have my belly button and fairy pierced :) xx

I've got a red rose on my tummy, a tribal sun on the base of my spine and a,large tribal phoenix on my left thigh, I've also got tongue, Albert navel and numerous ear piercings xxx

I've got a tattoo up my right side from hip up to bra, it's a fairy with flowers & swirly patterns :) xxx

I have a purple bow and ribbon going down my right arm and a pretty skull on my other wrist Ill defo get more after baby is here.. I plan a sleave.. xx

I want a bow and ribbon down my thigh x

I love tattoos! I have my ribs done (the breast cancer pink ribbon with swirls and stars and my Mum's first name initial as she passed away last year), I have my thigh done which is a half moon and ribbon with some dots and stars, I have stars on my ankle..see a theme here lol....and my Dad's first name initial on the other ankle as he also passed away when I was 9.
I really want our family motto on my foot, it's "Lucent in Tenebris" which means "They Shine in Darkness" I really like this as it can have so many meanings.
We should post some pics! x

These are mine ..

Attachments

• Glasgow City-20120605-00733.jpg
    Glasgow City-20120605-00733.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Glasgow City-20120605-00734.jpg
    Glasgow City-20120605-00734.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 22
I LOVE the skull one you have Russellmuscle! x

must be cause your names claire too lol, we have same taste! :p xxx

I'll try put some pics of mine up later.... there's still loads more i want done and already know what i'll get after i have a baby.... my phoenix was done because of my hubby... xx

Ooo here's nine minus the 8 chinese letters from my neck to mid spine I can't get a good piccy scuse my back booblies jeeez photos are unflattering!! I'm a size 10 to 12?!

Anyways the feet were for my angel baby the rest are randoms

The dolphin is to be totally redone at xmas with blossom flowers surrounding it all and going up my spine x

5c12e0d9-efb4-6593.jpg

d4b78042-f03f-4388.jpg

5c12e0d9-f092-6ed4.jpg

d4b78042-f12b-6fb1.jpg

:whistle: Fapatalking :whistle:

Ok this could take some time... i'm a tattoo addict. Heres my list lol

stars on left hand
Dogs name on right hand
rammstein logo on left wrist
butterfly on right wrist
tribal on top of right wrist
tribal rose on left arm
butterflys and stars on top of back
OH name and heart on lower back
Extremely large Carp that covers the entire top of my right leg
baby wolf on right ankle
flowers with OH name through it on left ankle leading onto foot
dolphin inner ankle
tribla inner ankle
stars on foot

I've added a couple of pics that i have... the angel one is actually my OH tattoo on his back... the face on the angel was done using a photo of my face... my profile pic on here actually!
:D

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 27
  • flower.jpg
    flower.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 30461_128213293886233_100000926881064_140562_2407245_n.jpg
    30461_128213293886233_100000926881064_140562_2407245_n.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
My oh Dosent let me get a tattoo :( I wanted a small one somewhere hidden like my lower tummy as I can't have one that could have possible show at work but he says my body is not for painting and he wants me to keep it virgin lol :roll:

My oh Dosent let me get a tattoo :( I wanted a small one somewhere hidden like my lower tummy as I can't have one that could have possible show at work but he says my body is not for painting and he wants me to keep it virgin lol :roll:

Do it! Be a rebel!! x

i say the opposite, my body is a canvas :) i like to change my hair and things alot lol xxx

I've got loadsssss!

I've gottttttt.
A cock in my mouth haha
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338897062.880291.jpg

I've got flowers on my wrist as a coverup
Stars on my other hand
A Half sleeve
Stars on my neck
A quote on my ribs
Bow on my foof
Big swirly thing from my hip to my knee
Flowers on my foot
Quote inside of my arm OH has matching one :D
Flowers on my backkkk

Can't remember the rest lol
Piercings. You name it, I've had it.
Only got one belly bar in ATM
Foof
Two tongue Piercings
Medusa piercing

Did have nipples, septum, dermal implants snakebites, u name it I've had it lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back