Tattoos .. What have you got?

Managed to get some pics of some of mine!
Excuse the bump and the bath water haha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339273409.138468.jpg
Half finished sleeve

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339273426.557185.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339273447.306741.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339273458.211424.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339273468.577200.jpg
Cover up of an exs name which u can still see but got my Bfp shortly after having the cover up done so can't get it sorted til he's born!!

The one on your thigh is gorgeous x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

I have my OH's name on my wrist in Arabic (got it confirmed from my Arabic speaking dentist :))
I have a cross that my OH designed with rosary beads and the words together forever on the top of my back,
Mine and my OH's star signs linked together (the one line style star signs)
A design on my foot with stars that im hoping to get extended as it doesnt mean anything
And a REALLY chavvy football tattoo on my lower back that im getting covered over (i was 16 - says it all)

Im getting this, but instead of the roses they are going to be poppies as they are my little girls birth flower, and instead of the lines being solid they are going to be the song lyrics to 3 Words by Cheryl Cole as its mine and my OH's song and then instead of it going on my stomach its going onto my back to cover up the eye sore of the football one :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 21
Babynumber1 that rib piece is absolutely amazing!!!!! I would love to have something like that!!! x

Babynumber1 that rib piece is absolutely amazing!!!!! I would love to have something like that!!! x

Ive literally just booked it in for Friday morning and the guy is going to do it all in one sitting for me - ill be too scared to get it finished otherwise! Im hoping it still looks nice with the changes ive made to put my own spin on it :)

I have two:
On my left inner wrist a butterfly with spirally bits and stars
On base of spine an angel with spirally bits and stars

I love them. Plan on having another very soon with my boys name on. First one (base of spine) I had done when I was 18. I passed out lol! Think it was cos I was nervous. Second one just tickled. :)

nice tats girls, i have 14 of them, ill try and up load them after work this morning, believe it or not i still want more. hehe

x

i have 4:
3 stars on my wrist
a dragon on my inner arm (which i eventually want covering up)
chinese symbol on upper arm
my late uncles name on my wrist

I don't have any tattoo but planning to get one. Definitely I will get name of my son/daughter.

Last edited:
Oooooh love tattoos!!! You've all got some pretty awesome ones!

I have nine so far, all except two have meanings (the first two were just randoms I had at 15 and 17 lol). Ive posted pics on another thread but will post in here too if anyone wants to see x

Love, Jugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back