God its happening!

LouLou1986

Reaction score
Got baby stuff from my sisters and its major wierd! Been putting it off but had to be done eventually, got codies moses basket from when she was a baby, got a baby swing chair, a rocking stand a baby play mat and a bottle warmer, feels sooooo strange, but after the midwifes today thought I better crack on and get it sorted as in 25 days I'm half way there!! How you girls doing with getting things ready?

I have just started buying things... The day I had my 20 week scan I bought sone pink clothes and my OH bought a soft toy. Starting to bookmark all the stuff I need online too. It is really nice to eventually feel ready to get organised.

I've been given quite alot of stuff already which is lovely :) And I've bought some essentials too! Gonna start getting nursey ready in February :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting given a lot off stuff aswell, but bottles and pram I'm deffo having new :)

I wont be buying till 20 weeks if i start buying then. Once i know the sex might get some bits in but will buy much nearer the time i think.

weve had tons of stuff from family and youre right its totally weird! we are lucky my OHs twin brother and his missus had a baby in Feb so we are having a lot of things from them.

Im excited to open my prezzies tomorrow cos i bet ill get a few baby things! :) xx

how mads that my nephew was born in feb and thats whos giving me the stuff lol!!and get what you mean lou, but ive thought what iff baby has crossed its legs or somthing and dnt want let us know what he she is, so feck it guna start getting stuff in :)

i have got loads of things my youngest will be 1 this week, my husband has bought a few little outfits, but me again bought nothing i never bought anyting for my last baby either, i think its a bit like if i buy stuff i am admitting i am having another one lol. we need to get a cot and a pram they are definates but besides that i think we are covered.

i just feel i like have ages to but everything, bet neare the time i will be worried as i have nothing lol

i had my 20 week scan just before xmas and we started buying things today :) my mum went a bit mad and on xmas day i had two wicker baskets filled with clothes and baby wipes etc as part of my pressies - its now sitting in my living room and it makes it feel more real now :)

im trying to wait until my scan to find out then buy stuff but alot of stuff i like works with either sex anyway. pushchair is ordered, got baby bath and a couple of babygrows and little bits given to us at xmas but the rest im trying to wait for. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back