bargain :)

elisesmum

Reaction score
So my mil got us a horrid moses basket it was very old fashioned had thousand of frills and was very over the top.. So my mummy was out and about today and rung me saying she had seen a moses basket which was plain with a rocking stand... A fiver, its second hand but in fab condition and i love it and just needs the material washing(just so i know its definitly clean) and yesterday i managed to get a bath, top and tail, changing mat and a nappy tidy ( all winnie the pooh) for a tenner and over a 100 clothes for a 20 quid all in great condition, and a car seat for free off a friend, on a bargain mission this pregnancy think the only expensive thing we have bought is the pram but i just had to buy it when i saw it in the shop. Any other mums found a bargain or know a good place/ website to get one xx

I use gumtree, preloved and ebay websites and also try and get out to bootsales when the weather allows , well done you great bargins there.xx

Sound like you've got it sorted hun! You must have saved a blimmin' fortune! Well done :) x

Thats great we got a cot and a cot bed for 20 each off ebay (i have 2 young kids, I didnt buy both at same time) I got a load of free stuff from freecycle, toys, clothes etc.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I love a good bargain I got a mamas and papas swing from a selling group on fb for £15, I just got 2 starter sets of bottles and a free baby gate on the 3 for 2 on boots website with free home delivery!!!

I picked up a whole bedding set from dunelm mill for my ds for £50 - bumper, cot tidy, nappy stacker, two flat sheets, 2 pillowcases and a duvet cover!

With my ds we want to decorate his room and the wallpaper we liked was £35 a roll and I managed to find it on eBay for £9.95!!! So the wall we want to decorate has cost less than a roll from the local shop!

Yay! I love bargains :) I've bought a lot of baby stuff from ebay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back