couldnt resist buying...

helsekia

Reaction score
moses basket and stand it was just sooo cute.Its from babies r us.and cost £32 a bargain i thought.thats it im set up now ive got me travel system,moses basket and clothes.need more bedding but really all I need now is the baby :rotfl:

CIMG3764.jpg

CIMG3765.jpg

Thats lovely :D I want to buy one but OH won't let me, says it's too early :shakehead:

do what i do and buy things while OH is at work :rotfl: :rotfl: too late then

That's lovely! i have one after the girls but need to get stand.

thats a lovely one
once we have had our interview with the counsil on tuesday we have to go buy ours might go for similar :)
manda xx

thats lovely hun :D

my cousin gave me a gorgeous moses basket, Il post a pic tommorrow

xx

Lovely im sure Max will be very happy in there :D
[/list]

Good bargain!! We got our Moses Basket from Babies R Us and it cost £40! Without stand! Are you going to keep the mattress that came with it or buy a new one? My Mum pointed out that it feels a bit 'plasticy' and now I'm worried it's not breathable..I mean, it has to be doesn't it? Surely it's against the law to sell Moses Basket with a dangerous matress..am I right in thinking it feels 'Plasticy' just in case baby is sick or something and it's easier to clean?

I think most moses baskets have a plastic covered mattress. It's so it's easy to clean up any mess. They're perfectly safe.
Most foam cot mattresses are covered in plastic too, I find it convenient.

yeah I'll keep the plasticy mattress as said previously i think its a hygiene thing to make em easy to wash.I used to wipe mine over with milton fluid.As long as you put nice fluffy comfy sheets on im sure there fine

Very cute and very cheap - you've done well there Hel! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back