Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: wieght
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? team pink
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out
Any names you like? Iris AnnaMarie

Name: Dee
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 2 years (October 2013)
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until my son and daughter have started school
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No preference as we already have 1 of each, so really don't mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? they are secret for now

Name: Laura
Relationship status: In a long-term relationship

How long until TTC: Unknown
Reasons for WTT: My implant is being removed on Monday, I then need to wait until my cycle is "normal" before TTC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Perhaps lose a bit of weight.
How many children would you like: 3/4 :) OH wants 1...

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm too nosy, I would need to find out! XD
Any names you like? Holly/Max?

Name: Hopelass
Relationship status: 18 month relationship, living together for 14 months

How long until TTC: Jan 12
Reasons for WTT: Want to be sure and job things
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: stop smoking
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like a girl first then a boy, then maybe .......dunnowhichever I like the first time!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I love the thought of a suprise but I'm far too nosey
Any names you like? Emily/Amelia; really hard to think of boys' names

Hi All!

Name: Caroline
Relationship status: Been together 4 years next week!

How long until TTC: March 2012
Reasons for WTT: I want to start now but other half wants to wait until March to avoid a December baby (I like how he's optimistic to think it'll happen straight away!!)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT: Lose some weight, lose the addiction to coffee!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not decided
Any names you like? Too many!

Name: Jay
Relationship status: Recently civil partnered.

How long until TTC: Not too sure, I want it to be RIGHT NOW, but i'm hoping it will be in a couple of months.

Reasons for WTT: We need a bigger house and are renting, so need to get a mortgage and I'm worried we won't be able to get one, or then find a house big enough in our price range! I don't mind TTC once I know we can get a decent mortgage but I feel like we should at least wait until then. Also, we need to decide on a way of getting some sperm...!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Could do with losing a bit of weight, generally want to check up with my health and start buying a house!

How many children would you like: Just one, I have three stepkids from my partner's previous relationship.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I always wanted a girl, but having stepkids has taken that away because I've got at least 1 of each now anyway. If I had a girl I'd be loathe to get into all the pink fluffy stuff!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I always thought I'd be team yellow, but as I get older I get more impatient and have a greater need to know things to plan, so I'd probably end up wanting to find out

Any names you like? Not really. I can't think about that until I know when I can TTC, I'm obsessed enough already.

Hi ya.

We seem to match quite a few of the same details. Will start trying in March 2012 too. Been married for 2 years now, together for 4. We'll have to keep in touch and let each other know how things are going. I have just ordered the his and hers pregnacare tablets so gonna start taking them 1st Jan.
Take care xxxxxx

Name: Jo
Relationship status: Married (4 years in Oct)

How long until TTC: 6 month (at the earliest
Reasons for WTT: Money, health
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Off the rest of my medication, to become a bit healthier and fitter
How many children would you like: Not sure

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I don't, think my husband would like a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Any names you like?

How long until TTC: We're thinking Jan 2013
Reasons for WTT: Still recovering from C's birth, but if we start in Jan there will be min of 2 years, plus we want to have a snowboarding holiday before ttc again
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like: Think 2 would be nice

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Will defo find out, we did with C.
Any names you like? Haven't thought about it yet......

Name: Ce'aira pronounced sierra
Relationship status:Engaged

How long until TTC: 3 Months
Reasons for WTT: I want to start a family young. I would love nothing more than to be a mother, and I have the most wonderful hard working man to spend the rest of my life with who is my other half, we are already settled down and ready for the next step which is starting our own little family.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting a new place, moving out of this city and starting fresh in a new one.
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like my first to be a boy, but it doesn't matter I just want a healthy baby and a smooth pregnancy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender for sure!
Any names you like? So many I will probably change the name everyday of my pregnancy. Isaiah Joseph Anthony. (My grandfathers name in the middle name. i've wanted to name my son that since he passed away 5 years ago.) Ellias. For a girl I like Juliana, Evelina, Analise, and Olivia.

Relationship status: married for 4 years

How long until TTC: about 9 months
Reasons for WTT: we are waiting for my first baby to get a bit older, and I need to return to work first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: a promotion would be nice :) hopefully we can also start thinking about getting a house...
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really. A girl wold be nice so we would have a full set, but I love my baby boy so much, I would love to have another one like this :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure
Any names you like? Yes, but not telling :p :)

Last edited:
Name: Katrina aka Kat aka Frankie haha

Relationship status: Living with partner

How long until TTC: October 2012 so 6 months or so away! eeep

Reasons for WTT: We bought our house last year in July, and we are just finishing bits of it off, and hopefully saving a few pennies for the baby :)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We are still relatively young so would like to go on a few more holidays, we went to Las Vegas last year which was amazing so this year we want to go to the Venetian Rivieria :) also booked a mini festival haha (never been to one before) just for the experiance before we try :) I hope to drop some weight too and maybe do a photoshoot, bit ambitious! but I am a determined girl haha

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Most women want a girl to put in pretty dresses etc :) I will be happy just to have a beautiful healthy baby

Finding out the gender or team yellow? He wants to, I dont! but im swaying towards finding out because I am impatient and will want to know what kind of clothes to tell people to buy me for the baby shower haha

Any names you like

Girl- Evelyn, Grace,

Boy - Finley

not really thought to be honest

Name: Olivia
Relationship status: 4 Year relationship and happy! :)

How long until TTC: sometime in the near future!
Reasons for WTT: waiting for the right time
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: just a handful of things, nothing unrealistic :)
How many children would you like: I originally wanted 2, but I know once I have one i'll want loads!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl, but I will be happy either way :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!!! I couldn't wait for months, I'm too impatient :D
Any names you like? A couple of names but it's a secret ;)

Name: Magdalena
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 10 months
Reasons for WTT: waiting until our by will by 14 months old
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: promotion will be good

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? hope for sister for our boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow like before, love surprise
Any names you like? Maya-girl

Name: Tasha
Relationship status: together for 3 years

How long until TTC: 2 years
Reasons for WTT: I would like our son to be 2 before we try. Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: not really accomplish but I hope to be married and have a house.
How many children would you like: I'm only allowed 3 would have 4/5 if OH would allow.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a girl. But if I'm blessed with another boy I would nt mind.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure
Any names you like? Yes I have loads. I'm hoping OH comes round to some!

Last edited:
Name: Sarah
Relationship status: Married 2 years
How long until TTC: 9 months
Reasons for WTT: We were NTNP but we have now decided to pay off our debts before I get pregnant and also so I can get to a healthy BMI (I'm slightly overweight)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose weight and pay off debts!
How many children would you like: OH only wants 2 but I would like 3 - we'll see what happens!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely team yellow - it would be like opening your Christmas presents before Christmas day!
Any names you like? Yes I already have my list ready!

Name: Rachael

How long until TTC: Summer 2013
Reasons for WTT: Want to wait til DS is a little older
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose weight and get health back on track

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We were team yellow first time but next time I'd like to find out. More for my DS so he can get used to the idea of a brother or sister
Any names you like? I like Tobi or Freya

Name: Carol-Anne
Relationship status: Together 2 years in January

How long until TTC: Hopefully February 2013
Reasons for WTT: Want to wait til I consult my cardiologist in December, I had a congenital heart defect repaired 5 years ago which left me with high blood pressure. If he gives me the go ahead we hope to get going straight away.
While waiting to TTC: I'd like to save some money and lose 6lbs which would put me at my goal weight.
How many children would you like: 2 (perhaps 3 but time is not on my side)

when pregnant:

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? SO wants to wait till the birth, I'm on the fence.
Any names you like? We have 2 boy front runners. 1 girl name but it's not set in stone.

Last edited:
Name: Ziyanah
Relationship status: Relationship

How long until TTC: 5 months
Reasons for WTT: Want bubba to be born after I graduate from university.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Yes yes and yes! Using 2013 as my time to tick things off my ''bucket list''! A holiday or two and some wacky experiences like cagediving with GW sharks are on the list.
How many children would you like: Undecided, lets see how number 1 goes!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy, but I'll be a happy mummy as long as he/she is healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out, I'll be too excited to wait!
Any names you like? A few, but no clear faves yet!

:) xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back