Newbie to PF

LuBLu

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Thought I had best introduce myself before I get too caught up in forum chatter!!

I'm Lou (26) and married by husband (27) on 21 May 2011 so in the newly wed phase at the moment.

I have been with my husband for 10 years before we got married so we know each other really well. We both live and work in London and rent a small garden flat in Richmond.

Hubby has recently become self employed which is very scary but has a 12 month contract at the mo which is a little more reassuring. We were TTC but due to hubby's new self employed status he has asked us to WTT until 2013. Frustrating for me as I have never been a career orientated person and all I have ever wanted is to become a mum. Plus there seems to be so many pg women at my office atm!!

Hopefully he will settle into his new role sooner rather than later and we can begin to make some decent savings - if we can do this I'm hoping to persuade him round to late 2012 rather than waiting til 2013.

Welcome to PF :wave:
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and find the girls are very friendly and informative :)

Hiya and welcome :)
Let's hope your hubby is very successful and you can TTC soon! x

Hiya and welcome I'm new to pf too and have found everyone to be really friendly!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back