Getting To Know You

Name: Fezzle
Relationship status: In a committed relationship

How long until TTC: about 4-5 months
Reasons for WTT: we haven't been together very long (only 3 months- but we know it's right)!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: essentially just more time together where it's just us
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? probably find out- I am way too curious!
Any names you like? A few options- we both like fairly traditional ones

Last edited:
Name:MrsFLL
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: June 2014
Reasons: getting married in Jamaica in June 2014 and want to fit into my dress ;)
Anything you want to achieve before TTC: Get married and save up more.
How many children would you like: I have 3 from a previous relationship but this will be oh first child so we said just 1 together but in a few years maybe another one, never say never!
Gender preference: I have 3 girls so I would love a boy oh not really bothered but as long as they are healthy is doesn't really matter to us.
Finding out gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out I like to be prepared and plan ;)
Any names you like? No idea I'm very picky but if we have a girl middle name will be AJ after oh late grandmother who he adored.

Name: sailorsgirl
Relationship status:married
How long until TTC:1 year, june 2014
Reasons for WTT:waiting until our 2 under 2 are a little older
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: clear some debt, increase my photography portfolio
How many children would you like: 3
when pg...Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow this time
Any names you like?*not yet

Last edited:
Name: Bettie
Relationship status: Married for 6 years

How long until TTC: In the next year?
Reasons for WTT: Expansions plans for my business, want to make sure I'm ready for the lifestyle change.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Open my business in America, expand UK branches, move house.
How many children would you like: 1 or 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out (I like to plan!)
Any names you like? Not sure

In WTT and only just seen this so thought I'd add myself.

Name: Katie
Relationship: Been together for 10 years

How long until TTC: Around March 2014
Reasons for WTT: Have a 1 year old so ideally he'd be a bit older, need to buy a bigger house and have a lot going on in our business at the moment.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Hopefully buy a bigger house and make the business even more successful.
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No not at all
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I found out with Max and loved knowing but I think I;d like to stay team yellow for the next. I'm convinced I'd have another boy but my mum and sister reckon it would be a girl so it would be exciting to wait.
Any names you like? Currently Theo for a boy and Summer, Lily or Amelie for a girl (all of which are bound to change)

Name: Steff
Relationship: Engaged

How long until TTC: 10 months (May 2014)
Reason to WTT: I've only been in my managers role for less than a year so I'd like to gain more experience and get my foot well and truly in the door for further opportunities before going on maternity, I'm also getting married in November and it seems perfect to try 6 months after the wedding.
Anything you want to accomplish before TTC: I'd like to start working towards a higher managing position at work and finish decorating our home. Already started on the nursery lol.

When pg...

Gender preference? I'd quite like a boy for my first child.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like to find out so I can be prepared and put the finishing touches on the nursery.
Any names you like? Alexander for a boy, Lilly for a girl :)

Name: Ella
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: 14 ish months
Reasons for WTT: I have a year left with my implant and so we can save money
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Pay off uni overdraft and save money

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Male first but one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out gender :)
Any names you like? jackson for a boy and mia for a girl!

Name: Gemma
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 5 months (ish!)

Reasons for WTT: My nephew has just been diagnosed with CF, so going to wait for some genetic testing to be done on my husband and I.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Book a little holiday with my son and husband.

How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Already got a boy, so should say a girl, but love having boys so I'd be happy with either!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out gender!!

Any names you like? Still got our girl's name from previous pregnancy, would need to think of a boys name!

Realised I've never posted in here!! :shock: so here goes -

Name: Rachael
Relationship status: In a Relationship for 4 years

How long until TTC: Looking at this time next year, but hopefully sooner!

Reasons for WTT: I feel like I need to prepare my body a bit better first, I have pcos, so I would like to manage those symptoms and obviously make sure my body is healthy by losing some weight. I would also like to learn to drive before baby number 2.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Oops answered that in above question ^^

How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I have a girl and admittedly I would like to have a boy but I'd be so happy with a girl still, it means I'll get to use all of Phoebe's gorgeous clothes again :)

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow all the way! I love surprises!

Any names you like? If we have a boy he will most likely be William, after my Grandad and I like Isobel for a girl :)

Name: ali13 (Alison)
Relationship: Married - 5 years in November

How long until TTC: 2 Months-ish
Reason to WTT: I want to lose some more weight before ttc, and I wanted to be in my current job for a decent amount of time before ttc and I am going skiing in February so don't want to be too far along to go!
Anything you want to accomplish before TTC: To lose a stone in weight and get my fitness up a bit more.

When pg...

Gender preference? I don't think I mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Torn here - I'm not sure I am patient enough to wait until the day!
Any names you like? not yet!

Hi I'm jo
I'm 31, married and already a mum of 2.

After our daughter was born my DH had the snip & has regretted that choice. We have found a clinic to reverse the vasectomy so now it's a waiting game.

We've decided not to get surgery until after Xmas as the cost if surgery will use our savings and we want to have a good Xmas with the kids we have now.

We are hoping to start TTC from June 2014 onwards :)

Name: Bella
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 2 to 3 months
Reasons for WTT: Would like to have about a 3 year gap between this baby and our first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Moving House!!

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided!

Name: WarSmith
Relationship status:Married 5 years

How long until TTC: Maybe a year or 2
Reasons for WTT: Space in our house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Running a marathon, completing my job training, more college
How many children would you like: To be determined! More than 2 I know for sure.

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I like to find out
Any names you like? Jacob, Jeremy, Afton, Samantha

Name: Sara

How long until TTC: 19 Months

Reasons for WTT: Bubba is too young, and still breastfeeding

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Take Harrison abroad

How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
A girly, but any baby will be a loved baby.

Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Finding out as soon as possible (16week gender scan!) I'm too impatient to wait.

Any names you like?
Isabelle for a girl

Name: bookworm - Layla
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: until christmas-ish 2013
Reasons for WTT: ideal months, family holiday at christmas time, wanting a drink at christmas (cheeky!)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose a little weight!!!
How many children would you like: 1 more, a total of 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? i'd like another girl, i think a boy would be too outnumbered and we are all set up for girls already, but whatever we are blessed with is a miracle :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to know (impatient) but hubby is firmly team yellow...and I'm too much of a blab to keep it quiet so cant find out alone!!
Any names you like? many many many names for girls. havent EVER had a name for a boy so that could be interesting...

Name: Katherine
Relationship status:Engaged

How long until TTC: 1 year
Reasons for WTT: Want to finish my degree :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my First!
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girly
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely Gender!
Any names you like? Elsie Natasha

I'll join in:

Name: Ery

How long until TTC:Feb 2014
Reasons for WTT:Had MC at 7 weeks
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Detox and Imprive General Health?

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Ideally a girl but not fussed
Finding out the gender or team yellow?Finding out to prep our son
Any names you like? Girls name sorted boys no idea!

Name: buttonbear :wave:
Relationship: In relationship

How long until TTC: Waiting until June time.
Reason to WTT: Become healthier, lose weight and sort some possible womb issues i may have.
Anything you want to accomplish before TTC: To have lost the weight, become fitter and bought a house.
How many children would you like? 4

When pg...

Gender preference? A healthy baby is all I and OH wish :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!!
Any names you like? We have a few we like

Last edited:
Name: Victoria
Relationship status: Common Law

How long until TTC: 9 months
Reasons for WTT: Need to get divorced and sell house that I have with my ex
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get fit/healthy, save money for maternity leave, go on family holiday and an all girls holiday (never had one before), pay off credit card (so no debt/stress when TTC), obviously sell house and get divorced are the main priorities for the next 9 months
How many children would you like: 2 more (already have one son who is 13)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Will find out the gender (didnt in first pregnancy)
Any names you like? Penelope/Faith

Name: Stacey
Relationship status: living with partner and our baby girl

How long until TTC: Dec/Jan 2015

Reasons for WTT: Financial - starting new job so won't qualify for paid mat leave yet

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get fit and healthy and lose weight, deal with concerns about birth of baby 2, gain as much knowledge about natural cycles and ovulation, etc

How many children would you like: ooooh lets see what happens deffo 2+ :D

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd quite like a boy one but would be over the moon either way
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would def find out
Any names you like? hmmm not got that far yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back