Getting To Know You

Name:Lynsey
Relationship status:Engaged

How long until TTC:October 2010
Reasons for WTT:Live overseas currently - end date june 2011 so felt Oct was a good time to start!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Stay Healthy!
How many children would you like:I would be happy with 1.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow (i think???)
Any names you like? lots but dont like thinkin about it too much - i get too excited!

Name:Lucy (my Great-Great Grandmother was called Lander)
Relationship status:Been with OH 10 months

How long until TTC:October 2010 onwards
Reasons for WTT:Want to have been with OH over a year
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Clear debt, sort out possible health issues and lose the weight it's caused me to gain. (Lost three stone in '06-'07 but problems have caused me to put two stone back on :( )
How many children would you like: Eventually three but two would be fine.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Tristan, Lana, Paige

Name: x mouse x
Relationship status: married (3 years)

How long until TTC: probably v.soon
Reasons for WTT: we wanted some us time after getting married, I was on some medication that I wanted/needed to come off before TTC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: DH to get job stability, save money
How many children would you like: 3 maybe

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love one of each but happy and healthy is the most important
Finding out the gender or team yellow? yellow
Any names you like? shhhh!!

Name: OneDay!

Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: Christmas 2010 (me) Summer 2011 (husband)

Reasons for WTT: For me to finish my uni degree, husband to get a payrise so I don't have to return to work

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: husband payrise, uni degree finished or very nearly!

How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No not really...would love one of each!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow....at the minute!

Any names you like? All a secret...!!

Name: Sinead
Relationship status: In a happy relationship :)

How long until TTC: undecided right now .. A year at the most I hope

Reasons for WTT: we've a lot to sort out first . Our relationship is great , but I'd like to be living in a more stable place and maybe be a bit more solid in our relationship . I would also like to be working again .

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: maybe get back to college part time , find another apartment or house , have a holiday with my boyfriend save some money .

How many children would you like: 3 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow , just like before .
Any names you like? so many lol

Name: Kerry
Relationship status: been with other half for over 4years

How long until TTC: January 2011
Reasons for WTT: Recently had a MMC at 12w and 3days so i want to get my body ready to carry another baby and make sure we are both emotionally ready
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: giving my LO the best Christmas ever :)
How many children would you like: 3, i already have a little boy.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, as long as baby is healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, with my LO we kept it a secret.
Any names you like? Lots!

Name: Eva
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: January 2011 (that's the current plan... it might change!)

Reasons for WTT: Still at Uni, next year is last year for a bachelor for both me and my hubby, will try to have a baby as soon as possible after that. So mainly economical reasons, which makes difficult to want to keep waiting...

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:In general just becoming a better person. More organized, eat healthier, etc etc.

How many children would you like: Minimum of 3, don't know max.. maybe 5 would be enough.. depends on our economical situation, the kids, my health etc etc.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, I want to start making baby clothes as soon as I find out :D
Any names you like? hmmm... I'll have to read some baby name books.. :p but I like Benjamin and Sebastian, my husband likes Valentino (He's Italian, I'm Norwegian, we live in England, so the names have to work in three different languages!)

Name: Mary
Relationship status: Recently married after 7 yrs being together:)

How long until TTC: January/february 2011 (Fingers Crossed)

Reasons for WTT: Need a colposcopy this month :(

How many children would you like: 3 I think if possible...

Do you have a gender preference? No, as long as the baby is healthy

Finding out the gender or team yellow? My husband would like to know but i think i'd like it to be a surprise!

Any names you like? No idea!

Name: Apple Cider (private because no one knows im trying!!
Relationship status: Living with partner n puppy
How long until TTC: May 2011
Reasons for WTT: Im bridesmaid twice for my besties xx

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To read what others are going through and know its not just me. To find out if what im doing is normal and when im feeling down or even good to come and chat to people in the same position. Also info on vits etc and to read inspiration stories like Starfish who proves good things come to those who wait x

How many children would you like: 4 but just having one would be great

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nahhh - healthy baby
Finding out the gender or team yellow? (I would find out :) I cant wait for things like that!!:
Any names you like? like lots of names Chase, Lola, Indi and Ciara

Name: Kristi
Relationship status: IAR

How long until TTC: Oct 11
Reasons for WTT: Would be too expensive to have 2 children in childcare.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Pay off my debt and move house.
How many children would you like:4 to 6 but will probably settle with 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love another girl, but a boy would complete us :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I will find out this time around as I've experienced the surprise.
Any names you like? Karli, Ainsley and Lincoln

Name: Laura

How long until TTC: Nov/Dec 2011
Reasons for WTT: Just had my little boy Ethan by C Section at 30 weeks gestation (Nov'10), unfortunately he died at 2 days old due to Hydrops Fetalis. Need time to for body to recover and grieve for my little boy x
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my body in tip top condition before TTC again, also consider options after test results are back
How many children would you like: 2 would be perfect but would always consider more!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, just a healthy babba
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Maybe Team Yellow this time? Not sure
Any names you like? Not yet

Name: katie
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC: hopefully 2-3months
Reasons for WTT: after baby was diagnosed with anecephaly i had a surgical termination at 16weeks, now need to go onto high level folic acid before ttc and be sure we both ready to go through it all again albeit hopefully with a better outcome,

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose some weight so better health for me and baby
How many children would you like:
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? none
Finding out the gender or team yellow? id love to find out but hubby wants a surprise
Any names you like? not thinking of that yet.

Last edited:
Name: Dawn

How long until TTC: 2-3 months
Reasons for WTT: Recently had a MMC at 6w 5d, discovered at 9 weeks so i want to get my body ready to carry another baby.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: getting me and hubby ready to ttc and sort finances.
How many children would you like: 1 healthy would be brilliant (given my age)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, as long as baby is healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Def team yellow
Any names you like? Can't think at present

Name: Victoria

How long until TTC: 11/12 months
Reasons for WTT: Need job stability and get over needle phobia
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Loose about 2 stone and get over my needle phobia
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a wee boy first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Lots lol middle names picked tho ... William or Elizabeth

Name: Angel
Relationship status: Soon to be married

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: Getting married end of May, Honeymoon June
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get in brilliant shape for my wedding and honeymoon pics
How many children would you like: 4, Oh likes 3. This will be our 3rd.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl girl girl girl girl. Have 2 boys. OH wants another boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out. ASAP!
Any names you like? Not yet

Name: Suzanne

How long until TTC: Oct 2012
Reasons for WTT: Am a bridesmaid in october and going to disney world summer '12
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose all my baby weight
How many children would you like: 4 at least, oh isn't sure though

Do you have a gender preference? A girl as i have 2 boys
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out. ASAP!
Any names you like? Have a few :eek:)

Name: Jen

How long until TTC: May 2011 (I think)
Reasons for WTT: OH work commitments, get body and mind ready.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose weight, eat better.
How many children would you like: 2-3

Do you have a gender preference? Don't mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out. (Don't want medical staff to know when I don't)
Any names you like? Maybe but nothing fixed.

Name: Carol
Relationship status: Married to OH Simon for 22 years (yes got married at 18 - still together!!) Was told getting PG would NEVER happen due to medical condition, have had 3 MC (over 20 years), but now Consultant OB has told us there is NO reason not to go ahead now I'm taking a break from my medication!!

How long until TTC: waiting for a new cycle and getting excited!
Reasons for WTT:had MMC & DnC 18th January
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Now i know I can get PG I would like to watch and chart my ovulation, temperature, cycle etc geeky ehh??!! Oh and lose 10 stone............. ;)
How many children would you like: One would be a bonus

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a little boy but really not bothered!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Oh dear god I HAVE to know!!! I hate suprises!!
Any names you like? Anything unusual that no-one else is called!! My poor dogs have suffered unpronouncable names over all these years!!

Name: Claire
Relationship status: Got married last September, after being together 10 and a half years :dance:
How long until TTC:April 2011
Reasons for WTT:Trying to save a bit of money for when ready to move house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: to loose a stone and to remember to take my vitamins religiously everyday

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would love to know but hubby wants a suprise
Any names you like? Rhiannon and Rhys :lol:

Name: Kerry

Relationship status: Been with OH 12.5 years, engaged for the last 3 & wedding booked for 28th March 2013

How long until TTC: January 2014

Reasons for WTT: 2011-Pay debts off & finish doing up our flat, 2012-Pay wedding off, 2013-SAVE, stop the pill, health, fitness & vitamin regime starts, 2014-Baby making commences & saving at same time

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just the above

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A boy & girl would be perfect but we are happy with the babies we will be blessed with

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow all the way

Any names you like? Sophie & Polly for girls & for boys Daniel & Oliver

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27