gender related to age?

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
Helloey, i am no officially supposed to be here but won't be long :dance: so thought i'd pose this question to u ladies...
do u think your age has anything to do with gender? Only, i'm well and truly team green, we want to find out at birth...but i am keen on having a boy, if u look at all the rubbish like gender prediction charts is all about age at conception. I was 31 when i concieved and the charts practically all pink!!! :think:
So how old are you ladies who know their baby's gender..if u don't mind me asking.. :oops: Lets see if there's a pattern....

i dont think age has anything to do with the sex as those gneder prediction thing have been found to be as reliable as a flip of a coin.

i did a little experimant on here a few months back and i think of about 53 children the gender predicton chart was only about 40% right.

I'll try and find the thread for you so you can havea look at it.

edit this is the thread here:
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... c&start=45

By the way i was 21 when i had my daughter, im 22 now and i think im having a boy but i dont know yet :D .

yeah i agree i think the chart is rubbish, it means every 31 year old should have agirl, which is daft :roll:
I almost want to prove the chart wrong....and of course see if many people my age are having a boy...fingers crossed xxx lolxxx

I'm 31 - and also was when I conceived and I discovered at my 20 week scan that I am having a girl, I think that was what the predictor chart said also but then it's a 50:50 chance I suppose.

xcxcx

well i was 19 when I fell pregnant with DD and I'm 28 now with another girl... I think it's also supposed to be diet related making your eggs, vagina more acidic or alkaline... :think: :think: :think:

it isnt us who decide the gender anyways. apparently knowing when you concieved, as soon as egg is releaced, a few days after can make it more llikly?

apparently male sperm swim faster than female sperm.

i just think its either a boy or a girl.. atleast we dojng have about 100 different things it could be right? like.. is it an elephant or a cheese slice...

im glad theres more green team...we are almost catching up to the number of boys :D lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back