Getting To Know You

Name: Tash

Relationship status: Engaged, getting married Nov 2012

How long until TTC: Aug 2012

Reasons for WTT: At university just now plus my fiance works away so by next year we will be living together full time again and I'll be finished uni.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish uni and find a full time job

How many children would you like: 2/3. We keep changing our mind

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'm not fussed but my fiance wants boys haha

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Keep changing our minds but just now we will find out

Any names you like? Girl - Oephia & Boy - Blake

Name: Nat
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 3 months - May 2011
Reasons for WTT: Getting mind and body ready and work commitments
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Eat a little better and lose half a stone
How many children would you like: 1

Do you have a gender preference? Don't mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out for sure. I like to be organised and prepared.
Any names you like? A couple but we've not discussed it

Name: Vicky

How long until TTC: Next summer
Reasons for WTT: OH won't have one now, we're moving house, and I had hypermesis last time so would be better is LO was at least in nursery so that I can be ill on my own lol
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope!
How many children would you like: I'd like 3 but think I will have to be content with 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a girl but i'm not really bothered
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out def!
Any names you like? May if it's a girl

Name: Tracey
Relationship status: Engaged for last 2 years getting married in september

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: i want to get my body in shape before i take on the task of carrying a little one. loose a stone in weight and give up smoking.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: see above

How many children would you like: 5

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no, as long as our baby is healthy, im happy

Finding out the gender or team yellow? definatly team yellow

Any names you like? Alisha or Maeve for a girl and Noah or Kai for a boy :)

name: chloe
reasons for wtt: getting married in 10 weeks and we would really like to try for out own little family
what i want to acomplish before ttc: get through the wedding without stressing haha
how many children would i like: 1 to start anymore would be a blessing but not all at once hehe

hey everyone! new member here.

Name: Belle.
Relationship status: Engaged.
How long until TTC: a few months! So excited.
Reasons for WTT: still have a contraceptive implant in, waiting to get an appointment in a few weeks to get it removed.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: not particularly.
How many children would you like: overall? a maximum of 2 children.

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out i think.
Any names you like? A few. ;)

Name: Kat

Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: Not sure yet :p

Reasons for WTT: Moving :p

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: --

How many children would you like: 2/3/4/5 ? However many before i break :oooo:

Do you have a gender preference: Nope

Finding out the gender or team yellow: Wanna find out! He dont though :wall2:

Any names you like: Dylan, Nathan Alexander, Abigail, Aimee

Name: Roxy1983

How long until TTC: 65 days
Reasons for WTT: Waiting till loan paid off so I have choice as to stay at home mum or work part time
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Continue with pre-conception tablets and healthy eating/regular exercise. Try enjoy every day with my hubby rather than counting down till wtt!!
How many children would you like: 2

Do you have a gender preference? Nope - I'd love a girly girl for me and a proper boy for my hubby to play football with
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out without a doubt - we're far too organised not to
Any names you like? Cherry Summer for a girl - can't decide on boy names but I like Harley

Name: Naomi

How long until TTC: 3 months - August 2011
Reasons for WTT: Getting finances straight
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a bit of weight
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

Do you have a gender preference? Don't mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out.
Any names you like? A couple but we've not discussed but none that seem right

Name: Clare

How long until TTC: Feb 2011
Reasons for WTT: get house together and pay off all debts
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: no - just can't wait!
How many children would you like: 1

Do you have a gender preference? would like a girl as no girls in the family, but a little boy would be ace too - so, I guess no, I don't mind!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow - the surprise is part of the fun
Any names you like? a load, but OH doesn't like any of mine

Name: Victoria
Relationship status: Have been with my boyfriend for over a year. Got engaged on 29/07/2011

How long until TTC: asap

Reasons for WTT: waiting for ovulation to start again after being on the injection and for loan to finish in may (although if anything happens before may we are prepared for that).

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To maybe loose a few pounds, exercise more to get body ready.

How many children would you like: two would be lovely.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: A little girl would be lovely but I know OH would love a little boy and the more I think about it the more the idea of a boy is growing on me.

Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Finding out! I need to be prepared.

Any names you like? Harry for a boy, Violet for a girl. although I love so many girls names, thats the only one oh likes.

Last edited:
Name: Lou
Relationship status: In a relationship for 6 years.

How long until TTC: about 8 days!
How many children would you like: 1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really - although I'd really like a girl, I think it's more because I don't think I'll have one (lots of boys on the side of the other half)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? Love Rory and Brenna although they've very much subject to change!

Last edited:
Name:Emma

How long until TTC: Hopefully 2 months!
Reasons for WTT: Coming off couple of different sorts of tablets
How many children would you like:2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No dont think so
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow
Any names you like? Henry for a boy, Amelia for a girl :)

Well have been posting for a little bit now, and seeing as OH and I are gonna ttc again in the new year I thought I'd take a little look round here.

Don't think I ever done a proper intro when I first joined here either, so here's a little bit about me:

Name: Maria
Relationship status: Living with my OH, been together for 10 years and we have 1 boy already, he'll be 7 months on 29 July and I love him more than anything :love:

How long until TTC: 5.5 months
Reasons for WTT: I would wait another couple of years, because we have a 6.5 month old already, but I'm gonna be 35 in January and am worried about leaving it too long to start trying again
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Maybe make some new friends to share an exciting and scary journey with lol
How many children would you like: 2, well really I wish we hadn't waited so late and had started having kids when we were first together coz now I wish we were the waltons lol, but 2 will be plenty for defo

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl, would be nice to have one of each, but another boy would be just as perfect xx
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Hmmmmm, last time we found out so we've said we'd stay team yellow this time, but I dunno if I could stick to that lol
Any names you like? Will defo be esmé for a girl, and likely Tobias for a boy

xxxx

Name: LJnY
Relationship status: Engaged and soon will be married

How long until TTC: Early next year I guess
Reasons for WTT: Doctor's orders.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
  1. Get Married
  2. Debt Reduction
  3. Lose Weight
  4. Move House
How many children would you like: Two

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl - I have no experience of males other than teen/adult friends and partners.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out but keeping everyone else in the dark.

Name: Katie
Relationship status: Newly Married

How long until TTC: just over 5 months...after christmas 2011
Reasons for WTT: Just set a new agrrement with my OH's EX over his daughter so we get her for half the week so settling into a new routine with her and Ava-Mai. also OH wants to just wait until 2012 be ttc a he will be finished with university by the time the new baby will be arriving!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to lose weight!!
How many children would you like:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I think we would prefer a boy as we already have 2 girls between us but another girl would be ok! :)

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definately finding out the gender!
Any names you like? We like Mason Stuart for a boy and Delilah Anne for a girl!

Name: Lou
Relationship status: Newly Married

How long until TTC: 2012/2013
Reasons for WTT: To get some savings up together and for OH to settle into his new job.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To just enjoy my newly married status and support my hubby in his new career any way I can
How many children would you like: 2 maybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We have decided we will want to find out the sex but will probably go for yellows and greens as these are my fav colours!
Any names you like? Lily Angela or Grace Angela for a girl and Christopher John or Alex John for a Boy

Name: Emma
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: Jan 2012
Reasons for WTT: So i'm not about to drop or too huge at our wedding
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: plan my wedding, get my career on track (ie get some grant funding for my research)
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We have decided we will want to find out the sex
Any names you like? Molly for a girl, not sure about boys.

Name: Danii
Relationship status: Engaged for nearly a year

How long until TTC: 2/3 Years
Reasons for WTT: College mainly, financial issues, and making sure its what i really want.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish College completely, got this year and next year to get through, tone up a little more and maybe shed a few more pounds.
How many children would you like: Me & Fiance have agreed one just the 1 at the moment, but maybe more at a later date.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Definitely want a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We'd find out!..So i can plan ahead with decoration and clothes, maybe a few accessories.
Any names you like? We both like the name Corey for a boy, or Caleb. But we're not sure for girls yet! :D

Last edited:
Name: Natalia
Relationship status: Been in relationship for over 3 years - hope to be engaged soon

How long until TTC: Finally my partner and I have agreed upon a date that I'm happy with - April 2012 (6 months from now)
Reasons for WTT: Want to be ready to take time off from work, my partner doesn't feel ready yet, want to save up more money

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Want to have blood test to check vitamin/mineral levels because I am vegan. Want to save up more money.

How many children would you like: Minimum 2, ideally 4, you never know maybe 5!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I've always wanted a girl since I was 17 and only just recently I've changed my mind to wanting a boy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow?Definitely find out so can plan ahead!

Any names you like? Bunsen for a boy. Castle for a girl.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back