Gem's diary ......

good luck hun :hug:

never thought id be saying ive been ttc for 13 months :cry:

Awww hun I'm sorry.....Lots of baby dust to you for next month. :hug:

Hey Gem

just wondered if you'd had any further news RE: an appointment for your cyst removal??

how frustrating...why can't they just give you a date so at least you know! :x

well dear diary

after having a much few better days ( friday i even done LOADS of house work which havent done proper for weeks) and the weekend i went down to my mums (awlways good) and saw some friends ( run out of time to meet up with chellie tho next time chick ! ) im feeling bit more up beet this week. i hope it will last ! i hate feeling low and tired and miserable bever mind the emotions that come with it , crying at anything , looking down when u see someone pregnant or a younge bubba, feeling like it will happen and i mustn't stress over it . easy to say now im not in the stressfull 2ww huh

used an opk yesterday , have a 2nd line but was positive yet . thinking im going to have another reguar cycle ! so aming i recon to ovulate on friday. only thing is dh has his late shift and doesnt get home till about 1 am . i may have to warn him thats its important that day (dont like to usualy tell altho lately around fertile time seems to be the only time we bd :oops: ) also valentines is 2 days before too (how cool would it be to concieve then .... dam me and wanted to concieve on a special date)

bd last night and used pre-seed for first time :cheer: tmi here but how good is that stuff ! or was i just more randy as id felt good ? and he gave me a loverly massage too :) , so thumbs up for it so far , lets see if it helps me get my bfp huh :pray:

soo otherwise not much to update. sorry for being boring ! seems my life consists of more work lately then fun :wall:

hope everyone is well , sorry if i not got as much time to reply lately !

babydust to all and lets get some feb bfp girls !

Gem
cd11 and waiting to ovulate

Glad you feel a bit better today- I felt rubbish last week as well- maybe the grotty weather isn't helping. I hope you hear from the hospital soon about the appointment or get a BFP before then and need to delay it.

I am trying positive thinking this week- and a bit of a mini break to amsterdam at the weekend :wink:

take care :hug:

Hey, that pre-seed stuff is something else isn't it! :lol:

yeh ! what does it do done there lol

well opk arent any more darker , lighter if anything :roll: maybe ill get a last min one this time :pray:

i could do with a mini break too , starting monday is 6 weeks of hell for work :shock: ill need a big break after that !

did this last night too ! thought maybe a change would do me good !

at works doo last week

1605.jpg

1606.jpg

decided i need a change , so i went for a chocolate cherry and some highlight , well , erm went a bit brighter pmsl kinda liken it tho ! even the ginger highlights !

1604.jpg

1607.jpg

1608.jpg

god i hate how i look on camera phones :lmao

it looks more red in real life but looks ginger on them pics!

got my poss opk today ! 2nd line much darker then first ! :cheer: mean i gotta wait up for dh tonight and pounce when he got in . he said he'd rather know , even laughed and said does the peestick say yes for tongiht then :rotfl: so his prepared , but im gonna get dressed up, put some music on and stuff for when he gets in , and serve him with coffee ! bless him his got to work from 2 pm till midnight then come home to me !

wanna know something wierd? ive had more cm this week then i can ever remember , and yes i have been using preseed the last 2 times bding but

the wierd thing is , i havent took magic meds this month ?!!!!

Good luck Gem - maybe tonight will be *the night*!

Valentine xxx

Woo good luck hun :D Hope tonight turns out to be 'the night' :cheer:

Fingers crossed for you babes, hope you come and join me in 1st soon, love you x

haha u'll have left fee ! i wont find out for over 2 weeks and u'll be nearly 13 by then !

:shock:

Blimey i will wont i oo eck hope the 2nd tri lot are as nice :? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back