What do you look like??

I havent got a nice recent one so i will post this from last november.

cakepic.jpg

my hair is much longer now, getting it coloured on thursday so i will update this pic then

xx

heres my pic:
merecent.jpg

My hairs a bit longer and ive lost the fringe, im due a haircut lol.

People never look like what you expect! I've seen most of you before in off topic pic threads but its nice to see everyone again. More people need to post pics please!

Here is me with blue contact lenses
1ipl.jpg

Here is me and Matthew at Fabric club in London
Fabric1.jpg

This is the night we got engaged at the top of the Eiffel Tower
Paris2.jpg

And this was taken at London's biggest nightclub, SE1
AMSE1.jpg

H26Gcake.jpg

Me and Graham last year (8.8.05)
My hair is normally straight though, but spend 4 hours with nanna curling it in rags for me cos i really wanted it to be curly!!!!

MeDadGoldenbells.jpg

Me & Dad on an East Kent bus in March for nanna & grandad's 50th wedding anniversary.... was at my highest weight ever (was post mc - lots of comfort eating!!) so excuse the hamster cheeks!!!

xox

mine are already on here lol but heres a few for those who not seen
20-08-05_1106.jpg

me and my son at sisters wedding last august

mini_rach.jpg

taken about a year and a half ago

Picture1.jpg

taken while i was pg

add a stone and a half to last pic and a couple of inches to the hair lol
got no recent ones only of me with jamie which i wont post here am a bit camera shy with all the added weight xxxxxxxx

Fantastic pics Jo, you look amazing! Wish I looked that slim after giving birth! (Wish I looked that slim before come to think of it!) :lol:

I agree with everything Kina said :rotfl: Oh only I don't have a child to blame for my fat backside! :lol:

IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n115/charli7/Picture144.jpg[/IMG]
hope this works dont laugh was about 14 months ago

great pics everyone :D

layla i know ive prob said it before but you looked fab in that wedding dress hun :D its lovely am so jealous always wanted to marry in red and black but family pressure and a strict catholic wedding to my ex hubby meant white only for me :( who knows maybe if me and gaz actually get round to marrying il get my dream dress black covered in red roses or red covered in black roses :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back