Gem's diary ......

well what a day :cry:

officially a day late

but , with period type pains and dark brown discharge im having to expect full flow af tomorrow

havent stopped crying most of the day, then i get this wave of , well justmaybe just maybe i might be and im experiencing implantation pains etc or the crampy type thing u get in early pregnancy . but i think my temp is too low for me to beleive it. glad i take my temp , altho i know im deffo a day late , i cant get hopefully cos of that blooming temp !

i guess i am right in thinking im deffo not , aint i ? i mean has anyone gone on to have a pregnancy after dark brown discharge / af pains right when their due / late ?

gem , tearfull and emotional cd 29 , 15 dpo ( never been that b4 lol )

Hi sweeite,

I can't offer any advice, it hasn't happened that way for me. I don't temp either, so I don't understand the temp thing yet.

I just wated to send you a hug and let you know I am thinking of you
:hug:
Michelle
xxxx

seems af here fully this morning , got up at 4.45 am and had to even take pain killers it hurt so bad! altho temp still not that low i think im out ,

not sure what to do this month , im feeling proper fed up , hubby keep reasureing me that once my dermoid is removed ill be ok , cant help think something else is wrong tho as many peeps fall pregnant when they have dermoids.

hopefully wont spend today crying , hope i did all that yesterday :wall:

thanks for everyones hugs :hug:

I hope you feel a bit better today G3M. :hug:

Hopefully when spring comes and the weather is better and there is more daylight and we are all less depressed we will get a big run of bfps on the forum :pray: :pray: :pray:

yeh just a shock to think we'd be due in 2008 :shock: when i thought id be a mum in 2006 :wall:

be good if we all go to 1st tri together :hug:

Don't give up hope :hug:

I am just back from visiting a friend in essex- she is 32w and has a 14m ols too- I was worried it would make me feel worse but it has had the opposite effect and I am a bit more chilled out now.

OH is quite broody after that too- dropped into ikea on the way home and were looking at all the little cots and wardrobes and stuff

If we get our BFPs this time we could all end up with little ones as Christmas presents :pray:

hope we do all get BFPs soon and around the same time...would be fantastic to move onto 1st tri with you guys.

hope you're feeling better Gem. :hug:

off to work to do a job u really dont wanna be doing when af is visting , its alot of lifting and bloody hard work :wall: yeh really what i realy like ! oh and over an hours n halfs drive to get there first :roll:

see u guys tonight :hug:

ive bucked up tongiht , job wasnt too bad today , will be worse tomorrow tho :rotfl:

af nearly packed her bags already , only had browny discharge today so only had 1 full day of af :roll: think some may call me lucky but im wondering if my mega short af are something else to do with my concieveing trouble , or if instead of getting urregualr periods with pcos im just getting major short ones !??!!

I think your mind can go into overdrive worrying if you let it!

Glad today was not as bad as it might have been :hug:

guess this hectic week as took its toll on my body ......................fat :lol:

just weighed in and ive lost 4lb :cheer: but 2 inches off my boobs :shock: and 1 off my rib cage (this is practically where i put all my weight on)

so altho i havent lost every week , cos of the pcos its proper hard and i tend to yoyo between 2 weights but this is the first time this morning ive been proper under them 2 weights by 2/3 lb and im must say im feeling slightly chuffed myself

(bet i dont later when i try to dress up to go out ) :wall:

Hi G3M,

i have just read this post and its amazing all the stregnth you have to carry on TTC and stay positive, although its understandable to have down days. I had my first smear test 3 weeks ago (am 20) am believe the same as you, they are very important and nothing to worry about so dont delay gettin it done, i really hope you dont mind me asking but how did you find out you had the dermoid? was it through the smear? sorry if its too much of a personal question, just ignore me if it is!

:hug: :hug:

its fine hun

from the smear i found out i had cin3 cells ( one b4 cancer) they were removed in may 2006 and i got the all clear in dec 06 :cheer:

when i didnt concieve within 6 month of laser surgery i was worried it was scare tissue , but my docs where great and sent me for blood tests (cd21)

they showed up abnormalities and it was likely i had polycystic ovary syndrome , so was sent for a scan to confirm

it was at that can that my lil friend mr dermoid was found , infact she hit it when she did the internal scan :roll: and i wondered why it hurt lmao

Its so great you have the courage to keep going, am a complete worrier about everything! I am sending you lots and lots of baby dust, i think you derserve a BFP so much after everything you have gone through :hug: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back