What do you look like??

hevwithbump said:
awww your all so beautiful!

well I'm not lol! People tell me all the time I look like Meryl Streep. Not the best person to look at...okay there are worse, but still, it's not ideal.

Xena said:
hevwithbump said:

well I'm not lol! People tell me all the time I look like Meryl Streep. Not the best person to look at...okay there are worse, but still, it's not ideal.

Xena, you are dead pretty I loved the pics of you with your hair wraps :D I miss doing non-sensible thing with my hair!! :lol:

Sami said:
Xena said:
hevwithbump said:

Xena, you are dead pretty I loved the pics of you with your hair wraps :D I miss doing non-sensible thing with my hair!! :lol:

lol I miss non-sensible things with my hair too. Those dreads were from the end of 2004....couple of months befofe I found out I was pregnant.
I'm all mummified now (not wrapped up in bandages...you know what I mean lol).

You guys don't see the Meryl Streep thing? People ALWAYS tell me I look like Ms. Streep.

LOL no not meryl strep at all.

We should have a non-sensible hair session Xena, get ourselves 'sorted' and un-mummyfied again :D I miss them good old days!! :lol:

as im new i suppose id better show my mug on here,watch the pc screen dont crack lol :oops:

me.jpg

and my kids(sorry dont know how to resize im rubbish at phot editing,if a mod wants to do it,you are more than welcome to. :oops:

Your kids are gorgeous hun, and you couldn't crack the screen, very pretty!
Your pics size are fine :)

i managed to change it,the top one of lily was very big lol.thanks darlink :D

Sami said:
We should have a non-sensible hair session Xena, get ourselves 'sorted' and un-mummyfied again :D I miss them good old days!! :lol:

Yeah I have transformed into mummy, I had to replace my whole wardrobe after having noah cause all my tops showed my belly, and I really dont want to be doing that, So all the punky/surfy stuff got put away and replaced with stuff I bought from my catalogue cause I got depressed going into shops and trying stuff on which all now looks crap on me. But its all typical non discript catalogue stuff. And for once I went to a hair dressers and instead of going darker like black or purple I got highlights, I mean highlights!! Whats become of me, I have lost all identity and been replaced by a mummy, whos sole job is to care for small child and do house work!!!

I could have written that post myself Cat, depressing isn't it! :cry:
I live in jeans/trousers and vest tops or long sleeved plain tops. Everything is plain and boring - I have entered the realms of only black, cream, brown and denim :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back