Am i or not?? What do you guys think?

AGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Still a BFN

I am so sad that KJ was got by that bitch AF! I was really rooting for ya.

My boobs are more sensitive than ever, been getting cramps today too. Dont know if thats good or bad. Maybe AF is out to get me too.
But I am still tired, still getting head aches, still getting bouts of indigestion, still feeling sick - although not every day ( I was under the impression you got morning sickness every day if you had it)

I mean what are the chances of me being pregnant. I know people say it can be up to 6 weeks before you show a positive test - but surely thats extreme circumstances? I am a week late and been using clear blue tests.
I just wanna cry!!! :cry:

And my best friend, who recently found out she is 8 weeks pregnant, has told me she isnt sure if she even wants it!!!! You can imagine the tears then!!! NOT FAIR!!!!!

Am i under a false illusion of hope here?

Piglet :(

me again,

Just to report still no AF, I havnt tested since monday when it was a bfn.
I feel really sick, although no vomit, keep getting heart burn - I never get it normally, and my boobs are really sore. I mean my nipples feel like someone else described ( like they have been sucked really hard!) and now and again i get really sharp pains in my boobs. On monday i had like a tiny droplet of watery liquid coming out of my right nipple - whats that all about?? Maybe I'm just ill, and pregnancy isn't an option.

I have another doc appointment on Monday, so I'll see what happens then.

So so frustrating. My OH thinks I'm trying to con him now, coz the tests are negative and I am saying I have symptoms. I'm sure he thinks I'm up to something - we keep arguming all the time!

Oh someone please shoot me and put me out of my misery!!!

Piglet xx

I'd do a test every day if I felt that way.

You poor thing - go on trst again :wink:

another BFN, that means 12 days late and still no test to say why!

Just had sex :oops: and there was loads of CM! Sorry if thats too much info, I cant believe I am anylising everything so much! But it was pouring out of me - is that good or bad? Looked egg whitish.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Hope you get BFP soon. I know what you mean with analyzing the symptoms, I've got all those aswell (except for AF as I have none anyway :( ) but still getting BFNs. How long have you been told to wait before going back to the docs, if you have?
Good luck :hug:

Hi Piglet and Fingers,

sorry it's such a frustrating time for you guys. I'm following this thread and really hope the best for both of you.

Have either of you been given a blood test by your doctor to test for HCG? I would have thought they'd have done one by now.

I think the worst thing when your in this kind of situation is that you cant' concentrate on anything else. When I was waiting, I couldn't even concentate at work for 5 minutes!!

I really hope you both find out what is going on soon.

xxxx

Hi KJ and fingers,

I have another doc appointment for monday morning, I am going to ask for a blood test then.
It's weird because today I just dont feel pregnant anymore. Whether ts because I've had other things on my mind, I dont know.

on saying that, I have had mega mood swings today and have only just thought about looking at my breasts, and my nipples are still very sore and erect. I havnt felt sick at all tho. Just moody.

I dont think I am pregnant, i think I am just looking too deep into things.
I'm gonna treat is as not being, and just keep enjoying the fun of trying.
To drink or not to drink at my Christmas party tomorrow?? Now that, is the question!!

Piglet xx

ooohhh good luck guys! Please let us know how you both get on.

I have my fingers and toes firmly crossed for both of you.

Piglet - I don't want to tempt fate but I probably wouldn't drink, just to be on the safe side.

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back