FX! Line spotters please

MrsLaw

Reaction score
This was FMU... I didn't do opks so I'm anywhere between 9-11dpo I think?? I used a 25mui cheapie

Is this a line please?

Attachments

• IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 150
Looks like one to me, retest with a frer to be sure x

Yes that looks promising!! Fingers crossed for you xx

Omg! I actually can't believe this... I will test again though because I'm not fully convinced lol it's not dark enough
I need to go shopping for a frer!

I can see a line !. I had a line yesterday on a one step test, today it's completely negative but my line was more a shadow, not as dark as yours. Go get that frer ! xx

I can see a line !. I had a line yesterday on a one step test, today it's completely negative but my line was more a shadow, not as dark as yours. Go get that frer ! xx

I've just done another cheapie and it was stark white too. Not sure what to think now

Hope you get your bfp too x

Last edited:

I've just done another cheapie and it was stark white too. Not sure what to think now

Hope you get your bfp too x

Aww hun, I'm so sorry, it's so devastating isn't it ?, I was getting hopes up as I have had sore boobs underneath and weird dreams same as September when I caught, including me being 3 months pregnant dream last night. If you look at the reviews on Amazon there are loads of ladies that have had false positives with these tests �� xx

Wait another day and try again, or just hold your pee for a few hours maybe your urine wasn't concentrated enough the 2nd time! Good luck; I can deffo see something on there!

I think your dye has just ran, but your not out til AF shows up. never had a false positive with the cheapies but you do need to watch out for bleeding dye like this that can convince you there is a Line or indents in them. the one I did yesterday was covered in little dents and lines which is annoying!

I think your dye has just ran, but your not out til AF shows up. never had a false positive with the cheapies but you do need to watch out for bleeding dye like this that can convince you there is a Line or indents in them. the one I did yesterday was covered in little dents and lines which is annoying!

Ugh I hate the dents with a passion. x

I wanted to test again with the cheapie before buying a frer....and I think you're right about the dye! BFN with FMU. What a blow.

Nipples have been sore for 7 days now though which is way longer than normal. CD 31 today, AF due in a few days so i'll wait it out.

I wanted to test again with the cheapie before buying a frer....and I think you're right about the dye! BFN with FMU. What a blow.

Nipples have been sore for 7 days now though which is way longer than normal. CD 31 today, AF due in a few days so i'll wait it out.

Same here MrsLaw, another stark white negative for me �� . Just waiting for af to arrive. I was a little hopeful as had sore boobs on the underside same as when I caught, usually I get soreness on the sides. Oh well, total bummer !. xx

CD35 still bfn... waiting for AF. What a drag this month has been

CD35 still bfn... waiting for AF. What a drag this month has been

So sorry hun, I use high strength vitamin c or parsley tea (gross but works) to bring on af if I have a late cycle. xx

Anymore updates MrsLaw? I think I had a dodgy test earlier too. I hate the IC's but I also refuse to spend half my wages on expensive tests to get bfn's! X

Ok so this is 2 pics of the same test one within the window taken yesterday and one tonight. I'm sure it's pink but so scared it's not and my eyes are playing tricks x

Attachments

• IMG_0950.jpg
    IMG_0950.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0980.jpg
    IMG_0980.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 17
Anymore updates MrsLaw? I think I had a dodgy test earlier too. I hate the IC's but I also refuse to spend half my wages on expensive tests to get bfn's! X

Still no AF! I'm overly bloated and I can't tell if my nipples are still sore or not. Still getting BFN's on the cheapies aswell.

Sorry to hear about the dodgy test. I totally agree, it's a waste of money just to see a bfn :roll:

Ok so this is 2 pics of the same test one within the window taken yesterday and one tonight. I'm sure it's pink but so scared it's not and my eyes are playing tricks x

Angel I can definitely see a line! But not sure if it's pink either, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back