Gave up and retested....i'm glad!!!

mrs_c

Reaction score
After doing a Morrisons test this morning and not being convinced that the line I could barely see showed up in the correct time, I decided to do another test an hour ago...this time a clearblue one....guess what....I think the second line is there!!! I'm doing this from my ipad which wont let me upload the pic, any idea how to get it on here??? I need some line spotters help!!

Congrats on your BFP!!!

No idea how to upload pics though, but can't wait to see it!!

Yay I got it uploaded!!! :dance:

Attachments

• 2012-05-04 18.33.26.jpg
    2012-05-04 18.33.26.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 151
I will say congratz.....but I hate blue tests. I had a terrible evap with this brand. But that looks nice n dark x x x

Sent from my HTC One S

I'm with Liz, those tests are evil. Do a digi or frer for your own peace of mind hun x

thanks for the advice ladies, the line showed up pretty quickly where as the morrisons one I did this morning took ages which is why I retested with a different brand. trip to the chemist tomorrow for a frer me thinks :) xx

YAY! hope this is it for you! I am saying congrats but i know some of the girls have had such convincing evaps! xx

i will say congrats like the others but will also say like the others them tests are terrible seen so many faulse + with them they should be banned!! gd luck with ya frer tomoro or a digi xxx

congratulations, looks too ark for me to be a false positive.

Congratulations - I know alot of people hate those tests but I got my BFP with one of those. Both lines were the same shade of blue though. Really hope this is your BFP x

Just checked my photo I have of mine and actually it looks very similar so congrats!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336168900.411340.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336168900.411340.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 55
Aww that's looking really good. How you get it confirmed tomorrow xxx

Did the second of the clear blue and morrisons tests and could see faint lines on both but bad news that ive just noticed a small amount of blood when i been to toilet (sorry tmi), could be bad news :-( x

Could be implantation I had some reddish/brownish discharge when I got a bfp, good luck looks very positive to me xx

Congratulations. Bleeding sometimes happens around time AF would've been due so may just be that. Keep a watch for bright red blood, clots/ cramps. Fx everything will be fine xx

Looks like a good positive xx

Fingers crossed all is fine x
I bled little bits with one of my boys xx

Not so sure now, as bleeding has got gradually worse but still not quite as heavy as normal af but still red... To say im very disheartened is an understatement really...and the lines on the tests looked quite good...we'll see :-( xx

My mum bought me a sainsburys digital test, tested this morning with result....not pregnant....devestated, bleeding has got worse now, heavy, red, just like normal af. The witch got me :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back