Am i? Help Please!

Mazzamoomin

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

First post so please be gentle....

So I have been TTC for around 2 years now and have been feeling a little off the last few weeks so decided to do a test tonight, bought an asda own brand one.

Within the first minute or so I had a very faint second line.

It is so very faint though that I'm not sure I am not seeing things. I need the help of some eagle eyed line spotters.

Let me know what you think please :eek:)

Attachments

• DSC00364.jpg
    DSC00364.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 97
This looks like the way mine was!

Wait a few more days then do another with first morning wee. I still got faints and wouldn't believe it till I ended up doing a clear blue digital in mid afternoon and it came back preggo!

Have you got a digi? This could be a positive to me love xx

I can see a line :) Do another test and see what happens?xx

:clover:

I can see a line, and i've been using the asda tests lately, the negatives are always completely clear with no trace of red or line on them so thats a really great sign.
Good luck for a stronger line tommorow.
Love Daisy

Definately can see a line, try another test and see how that looks x

Thanks ladies. I'm glad its not just me that sees it.

I'm having a hard time concentrating on work today...thank goodness I have no classes this afternoon.
I will grab a test on way home and test again.

will keep u posted eeeeek

I used asda tests too and my first one was exactly the same, looks like a BFP to me :) xx

Deffo a line on there honey!! I'm looking forward to another test from you later! Fx xxx

Evening Ladies!

So on the way home from work i picked up a couple of Superdrug tests as I heard they were quite sensitive.

Have taken one this evening and got a BFN! Not even a hint of a line. Sooo annoying!

I guess I should wait a few more days and re test again. Thank goodness tests are on offer in Superdrug is all i can say

You should also use first morning urine hun. The concentration is stronger. Fingers crossed for you!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back