Calling all line spotters!

I'm going to wait till tomorrow now hun.

Fmu 10 Dpo, fx!!

I can't wait to see what ur lines look like in the morning!

Have u told oh yet?

xxx

yay!!! I see it coolbeans!!! So happy for you honey!! Will def be stalking in the morning to see the HPT with FMU - looks like a great big :bfp: to me though!! Congrats honey xxx

I'm going to wait till tomorrow now hun.

Fmu 10 Dpo, fx!!

I can't wait to see what ur lines look like in the morning!

Have u told oh yet?

xxx

Yep DH knows, wanted to see if he could spot the line. He is excited but very sensible and does not want me to get my hopes up until we get that nice pink line!

Why is it our OHs are so sensible on the one occasion we want to shout from the rooftops???

My OH was the same when I woke him at 430am today to show him our faint line. I think for once though, they're right... But only this once

I know it is soooooooooo annoying! but he is very right, just hope it is clearer tomorrow. Think it will be as I was BFN this morning and that line this evening came up straight away.

Wannabmummy - you are same DPO as me, how are you getting on?

:dust: :dust: :dust

I did a superdrug test this morning and got a :bfn: :-( been feeling pretty low about it all day, and decided not to test until the weekend when AF is due! But now you have done one I want to try again! :) Might do one with FMU tomorrow. So pleased for you honey xxx :yay:

Thanks wannabmummy, don't give up hope you're not out yet. Like I said I was BFN this morning. Try tomorrow xx

:dust: :dust: for you xx

wow there is defo a line there!!!! do a IC and FRER tomorrow morning so u got both!!! lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: xx

Mmmmm line pretty much same as yesterday, maybe I should wait until weekend I'm only 12dpo and AF nit due til Saturday.

What do you think? Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311143008.952913.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311143008.952913.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 35
I did another one with same pee but was done about 20 mins ago so not sure how accurate now xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311144361.541332.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311144361.541332.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 29
Morning! There's hope as there is defo something there!! Have u got any other tests? Xx

I ordered FRER online few days ago but not here yet!! Gonna go and get one tonight and do it in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back