Fuming...Do you think this is acceptable?!

Regardless of what this pathetic woman thought she shouldve kept her opinions to herself the cheeky bitch. I wouldve gone nuts if she said that to me!

lol.... hear hear!

absolutely nothing wrong with what your friend did! that woman was bang out of order, I don't think i'd have been able to keep my mouth shut if she said that to me. If it was that bad then what the hell was she doing eating there?!?!?!?! :hug:

What a stupid opiniated busy body, and miserable old cow. I would be fuming too.

Not that it's her business but I can't see that either of you done anything wrong and I would've done the same with my LO probably, what's the harm? Esp when you know it's good stuff.

Shame she shot off so quick coz it takes a minute for the brain to process something that like. She need a good talking to, you can't threaten ppl with social services like that it's disgusting.

Grrr I feel your rage lol

Thanks ladies! I honestly was thinking "shit...have I missed something"...I was so gobsmacked, I can't believe I never said anything to her!

Surely though, she was eating there herself, what her bloody problem?! Grrr! Old ladies piss me right off sometimes lol!

Old ppl can be so rude, they have a right 'tood these days lol

An old woman whacked the hood of Oscars pram with her basket the other day when we were in M&S, she thought I was in her way, but actually she used put her basket the wrong side of the til, and whacked it really hard as she swung her basket past. I was so shocked, luckily the hood was up (he was in car seat mode and usually hood down in store), but I was stunned. She wouldn't even look at me and I so wanted to shout at her but I lost my voice and almost cried lol what a baby hehe

The cashier just stood gob open staring at her in shock too but the old biddy refused to make eye contact with anyone.

I feel sorry for any kids she has to look after, they could not have had a fun time of it.
If its checked you know the source and your wee ones up for it, trying new foods after they had a decent balanced intake of food no less is totally fine, in my books, anyhow.

Mine likes curry ! which is fun because i don't lol

Ignore know it all queens like that.....

Oh dear god! I'd much rather LO trying bits that I know where it's come from yet how many people do you see in like Mcdonalds with kiddies about the same age eating 'chicken' nuggets...... ¬¬

Batter 'em I say......... =D

God , some people are soooo rude. Parental choice is exactly that, and 15 mths is not a newborn!! In her day she was probably feeding her babies food from birth (sure they did start that early!!)

So.. what do Chinese children eat? :rotfl:
You should have said that. She was bang out of order. Maybe she thought the child was a lot younger than he is? xxx

Even if she did think LO was younger then he is .... wheres her invite to be a 'helpful' preaching old bat??

Hatepeople getting involved when it's not needed. If y'all were feeding him rat poison then maybeee but it's just chinese food....

Urghhh damn busy bodies =[[

True, but I'm sure if I saw a baby scoffing on a big mac meal I'd have something to say (probably not to the parents face though) :lol: xxx

I can get annoyed sometimes when I see mums give their kids crappy but I wouldn't say anything, its not my place. I went to aroma a while ago n Noa had some fried rice and some vegs from the buffet, for me its ok, I wouldn't give meat from a buffet but that's me. I also think seing babies n toddlers scoffin chips in McDonald's is far more disturbing. Or them drinking fuzzy drinks. It's nothing wrong with rice x.

Oh I have done before now! One of the lads I used to care for we'd normally take him to a cafe or somewhere similar but it had been his birthday so we thought as a treat we'd take him McD's (he was WELL impressed and sat there shouting NUGGATS with the most gorgeous grin on his face) and while we were all eating this woman was starring at him and sad very loudly 'I don't think children like him should be eating this' and her friend said 'I don't think he should be allowed in when it's busy'

Really riled m and my collegue up so S asked the woman how old her kiddie was ans she went we'll hes 19 months and definately has better table manners then HIM so I said If he shouldn't be eating this then your LO def shouldn't and left it at that.

Daftly we both had our work tags on show so they rang the office but who cares. The lad we had wasn't their business and they were more then rude.

Its food and discipline, folk feel the need to comment on, my tot is in "want everything his own way" mode and this covers both. Lovely day chilly, tots dressed in jacket and full togs for the park. I walked to the high street to pick up odds n ends and as a treat got his highness a fudge i think it was. Well the cashier grumbled about "kids these days"! I walked outside for hrh to kick off now he has a fudge in one hand remember..

Outside on the pavement nearly bang in the middle is my tot throwing a tantrum, because he wants to go and get chocolate from the store. I have stepped to the side and waited, and a few folk had actually comment positively, yeah hen i remember than..kinda talk., over his head to me, he was safe and just being a tot.

5 bloody 5 old woman got involved, oh the well you could al least get him a treat, not the kind of day to be rolling about the pavement... and talking to a tot in an tantrum...... is my pet hate more than anything. You feel like jumping up n down on the spot and throwing one yourself in those situations, my face was scarlet. I broke my own rule and picked him up and walked away further up the road.

Urgh folk need to keep there nose out of stuff that does not concern them.

Theres worse things going on in the world that no-one will ever tell someone what they can and can't do over =[

I don't ever wanna be an old lady coz I just know I'll be the exact same though because I'm an opinionated cow=[ xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back