Feeding time is such hard work :(

Esoames

Reaction score
Isla us in the middle of teething, I think its some big ones as she has 8 already. She won't eat anything I offer, she just throws it on the floor and would rather suck her fingers.

Today she's got pasta, tuna, chicken, cucumber, cheese and a fig roll and only a tiny bit has gone in :(

I give her calpol before food, and she's having gel and powders for her teeth

Help!

Devon did that, didn't eat much for about 2 weeks when 3,4 5 and 6 came through all at once. She doesn't drink much milk does she? would she ramp that up now instead, just a case of getting some fluids in, what about soup or making it more runny food than normal , so theres no gumming to do, backtracking a bit, but just for the time being?

aaawww hun, i feel your pain... Layla is exactly the same at the moment and we are still waiting on her two bottom front teeth to come through since they started cutting 12 days ago :-( xx

I've tried her with puree but she's not having any of it. She took 6oz of cows milk over the day and boob morning and night and has slept over ten hours so I'm pleased in that respect. At dinner time she ate a cube of savoury flapjack, some alphabet shapes and loads of strawberries.

The Childminder has her today so I'll see how she is later.

Thanks xxx

Tegan's a sod for eating when she's Teething, she'll happily eat fruit though like melan, grapes nectarines i think its cool on her gums x

Tegan's a sod for eating when she's Teething, she'll happily eat fruit though like melan, grapes nectarines i think its cool on her gums x

She ate a tonne of strawberrys, can't be a bad thing that they love fruit! I might pick her some more fruit up to munch her way through. Poor things xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back