From miscarriages to miracle - James Michael. Our sticky bean born on Daddy's B'day

James walked! Only 5 steps but yay I was there to see his first steps...

So proud of him.

I am now back at work - I've just done my first full week in 15 months and it was actually OK. Tiredness didn't kick in until yesterday (James decided not to sleep last night as well but he was fab all week)

OH is having James for six weeks then he'll go to my sister so I've not had the whole 'leaving him' issue really. I didn't even cry on my first day back.

I have missed him immensely of course but I get to have him all weekend [OH is working weekends] and I see him for 3 hours every evening. I get to give him dinner and play with him and put him to bed so I don't feel that I am missing out on too much.

OH is doing amazingly, he even managed to get James' passport photos done whereas I've tried and failed a few times to have them done. Go MrCARNAT :lol: :lol:

We're having his MMR next Friday, I've taken the afternoon off. OH is taking him Dr's on Wednesday as he is still having terrible trouble when he poo's - it is so painful for him. This will be the third visit about this issue so I am going to push for a solution [so far we've been given Lactoluse and that hasn't helped]

Other than that life is pretty good. I'm in my 2ww but we didn't manage to have much "adult time" with me going back to work.

Think we'll go back to NTNP until after our holiday in June.

X

Last edited:
Well done James, you clever little boy, I'm so glad that you managed to see his first steps hunny that's brilliant.

Glad you're first full week was good too x

Jesus!

I said it out loud today and I couldn't believe it.

Happy to report that James is loving being at home with his Daddy. Of course I feel super left out but he saves his smelly (and painful) poo's for me :lol:

Got his passport form signed off today.. We go away the day he turns 19 months.

X

Happy 14 months James! Don't come on here much, but thought I'd pop by. Glad you're managing to cope with being back at work. Do hope they find something to help James poo - must be awful for him :( Amazing that he's started taking steps - that's where the fun (aka trouble!) starts! We're also going away when Harry is 19 months, so looking forward to that - can't wait to show Harry the beach! Sending you both hugs xxx

dear lord nat you are the same as me.. never on.. whatsapp has alot to answer for! LOL

xxxxxx

I'm still on a fair bit :lol: :lol:

Think we've finally cracked the bottle problem, James now has all 3 'bottles' from a sippy cup. He is down to 15oz a day as well.

He is lapping up his food, he eats everything in sight. He now knows when his Daddy is eating something 'naughty' and he zooms over to him and cries for food like he's been starved. He only does it when OH has something James can't have.....

Movicol hasn't had much effect yet as his poo's are still painful but we have a months supply.

We have James' 1 year check on Thursday so I'll see how much he weighs and how tall he is.

X

I hated my movicol. My wee brother was on it ages too. Hopefully it helps him :)

xxxx

Had James' one year check today and he is 23lbs 3oz (25th centile) and 80cm long (75th centile)

We also bought his first shoes today!

X

Last edited:
ru7ate8u.jpg

Awww beautiful shoes, my nephew has similar as his first, James is successfully taller and approx the same weight as Jacob lol, might have to go check for definite on Tuesday lol x

awwwww first shoesies. I dont think Jackson fits his yet LOL he still has wee baw feet LOL.

happy toddling James!

xxxxx

I lost all my picture on my phone about 10 days ago.. Gutted!

Thankfully I'd uploaded all from Jul - Nov to my lappy but I still lost loads.

Here is James this week.... He has a proper mop-top, bless him!

So glad I have some of the piccies I lost on this journal :lol:

James is doing amazingly, he is walking all over the place, he has dropped a nap and has seriously reduced his milk intake

No words yet but he is a chatterbox - lots of gobble-de-gok. When he sees the cat he goes all high pitched and ultrasonic.

Just waiting to hear when my OH is back at work and my sister is going to take over with James

X

hes so handsome :) love his hair, Jacksons needs cut but mostly at the back and sides im trying to hang on till the top is a bit more untamable LOL. xxxx

I'm refusing to cut his hair hun, I love his stupid little mop-a-top :lol:

X

Awww Nat look at him! Such a gorgeous boy! Don't blame you for not wanting to cut his hair yet :) x

Some people don't want to cut their babies hair my cousin was the same, I'm not getting it proper shaved or anything just a wee trim.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back