From miscarriages to miracle - James Michael. Our sticky bean born on Daddy's B'day

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Yay - I am finally getting time to start the journal I have most wanted to start. My Mummy journal.

For those of you that don't know me, I suffered 3 miscarriages in 2011 and we had went for all of our tests. BFP number 4 was confirmed the day before we were told there was "no reason" I kept losing our babies. I was told basically to be positive and take each day at a time - advice I lived by.

My pregnancy journal is here http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/pre...3-miscarriages-looks-like-we-have-sticky.html

It is a bit epic but is testiment to the wonderful support and friendship I have received on PF... Lynette especially deserves a massive shout - I have made a true friend in her and love her to pieces. She also did the best ever labour thread http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/thi...g-vagina-thread-finally-here.html#post2948258

James Michael arrived after a very long labour (36 hours at home, and another 14 hours at hospital). He weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 50cm long. Birth story here http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/bir...mes-michael-his-amazing-daddy-14-11-12-a.html - sorry again it is a long one! I like to waffle :lol:.

James came to us 9 days late on his Daddy's Birthday (14th November) exactly 9 months after the day I was sure we'd conceived (14th February!!! we were using digital OPK's and I got my smiley face on Valentines day)

It's day 8 and so far it's been bedlam, but amazing bedlam.

I love this little man more than I could ever imagine or express in words.

I am also totally crazy about his amazing Daddy who did us both so proud.

xxxxxxx

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Fucks sake missed this GAH

Gorgeous boy Nat Nat xx I miss youuuuuu

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

And erm where is the link to the labour thread hey

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Gonna stalk this thread! He is so beautiful! He has the most gorgeous big eyes :D xxx

Beautiful baby boy. Well done - the true feeling of love is indescribable isnt it! You are going to be a wonderful mummy xxx

He's do scrumptious Hun, great to see more pics and I'll be stalking and learning from you like u did through pregnancy haha! You are doing an amazing mummy job so far and I hope the bedlam settles eventually :hug: xxx

We've had a busy day today!!!

Two friends popped up (they overlapped) and they both have 11 month old boys... It was a nightmare to be honest as our place isn't yet very child friendly.

James has barely slept and I've not slept at all. BIL and MIL popping round now and pizza has been ordered....

xxxxx

He is so gorgeous!!! X enjoy every step of your life with LO and indulge your time with him whilst he's tiny-they grow way too fast!

So looking forward to following ur parenting journal hun.... James is so beautiful! :) xxx

Yayyy I have been waiting for this!

Congrats on your new journal eeek!

Glad to see even tho with no sleep your still over the moon and happy xxxx

Last edited:
After a 2 hour power snooze I'm up. Just expressing before little man wakes.

xxxxxxx

Congratulations hun! :D he's gorgeous! Well done :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back