Hello from James & Me xx **warning TONS of pics**

thanks girls :hug: :hug:

he is my little man! :D he is really smalll actually. He weighs prob 10lb now but I think it must be his personality because he is still so small :lol: there are tons more piccies btw on my facebook if you want a looky xx

muppetmummy said:
aww! he's so cute! :D you were looking far too good at 3 days after the birth! is that mascara and lip gloss I see?! :shock: :rotfl:

LOL - I had my make up bag out the morning after I had James...a poor lady in the bed opposite me in hozzy was saying to her hubby that she will never look glamourous again - obviously feeling like pooh after labour and there is me behind my curtain with my lip gloss, eyeshadow etc out :lol:

clairescunny55 said:
awww! love no2, 15 and 17. on 17 he looks terrified!

lol he was having a little crying session in 17...he wanted his dinner :lol:

Aww Sarah!! He is flippin gorgeous!! I love that mohawk! Very stylish! :dance:

Me thinks he is gonna be a little heart breaker when hes older! 8)

Gorgeous!

:hug: :hug:

Your looking really well too hun. Proper yummy mummy! :D

Tillytots said:
James and a very sleepy Me @ 3days

BabyJamesweek1062.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how tiny!!! :shock: :D

He's such a gorgeous little boy 8)

He's a gorg one Sarah! Sorry OH has made the decision he has :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

DebbieM said:
He's a gorg one Sarah! Sorry OH has made the decision he has :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

its ok, I love James so much and we have so much fun together :D if OH doesnt really want to be part of that then his loss!

x

He is definately one of the most gorgeous little boys I have ever seen!!

He is SO cute!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I am sure you will do fine without James' dad - as you said it is his loss and he may regret his decision one day. The main thing is that James has such a loving mother.

He is gorgeous!
I'm glad being a mummy agrees with you :D

And as for the Mohawk - how cool is he! hehe

HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! :angel: Sarah a cutie to be proud of!!!!
sorry to read the father has decided to an idiot but its his loss

You look blooming yummy mummy indeed and so in love with your boy :D :D

Awww honey he is such a cutie! Sorry to hear about your OH. I am still with my OH but he is never here for his son. He works such long hours and when hes not working hes out with his mates so it just feels like I'm in this on my own too. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back