From miscarriages to miracle - James Michael. Our sticky bean born on Daddy's B'day

Happy 1st birthday James hope you have a fabulous day x

I can't believe I have a one year old :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday to our beautiful little boy who has bought so much wonder and joy to our lives...

Today didn't go as planned (James is teething, was up all night and barely cracked a smile all day poor little sausage!). However I know that I have had a whole 365 days of being blessed with my beautiful little boy.

It blows my mind to think this time one year ago I was sat on some dingy hospital ward with this little almost 21 hour old creature that I didn't have a clue about.

Now I have my James, my beautiful and amazing little man and my reason for living.

I love him so much, today and everyday

xxxxxxxxx

Nawww he's so special.

Can't wait to see his party pics! And don't be cam shy Nat!

xxxxx

Can you believe I didn't get a single picture of him at either of his parties???

James won't sit still long enough these days...

I did get a couple on his actual Birthday but they are on my camera and the files won't upload here.

Oh well, I'll take some next year :shock:

xxxxxx

ebyja5ud.jpg
naze9uhy.jpg
yqevymub.jpg

Paha Barry blew up all the balloons then?

That cake looks sooooo yummy!

I ordered his yesterday. Think we are just gna have a dinner at a Carvery with our two fams - James was spoiled with 2 lucky boy!! Post me some!!

xxxxx

B blew up 60 of the 80 balloons! He said the pump we have was shite so he did most of them himself.... No wonder he felt poorly on their Birthday lol!!

The balloons are a death trap though, I don't have the heart to pop them so they are all stuffed in a corner :lol:

/\ /\ /\

Some piccies from Softplay - although every time I take him he ends up ill.

Temp of 38c tonight, down to 36.9c with some Calpol though.

This time in 6 weeks would have been my first day back at work sob, sob

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Love the piks hun, sorry that James has been poorly after going :-( poor little man, he's such a gorgeous boy. X

Well James is having yet another cousin next year (his 11th first cousin - all but one of them are aged 5 or under as well)

BIL and his GF have just found out she is pregnant. It is a complete shock as they are a relatively new couple but they both have great jobs, both in late 30's so both over the moon.

James got two cousins this year and next year he'll have two more. End of April for my bro and SIL and end of June for SIL and his GF

Wowser!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Wow lots of pressies for auntie Nat to buy too, congrats on being an Aunty again :) x

Jeeso nat congrats everytime I come on this one of your family members are preggers!

lovely lovely pics, as always. He's so happy looking xxx

Awwww love this pic, I just want to steal him and eat him all up x

Congratulations Nat to being an Auntie again! I love having a big family, James will have loads of little cousins to play with.

I am loving all your photos, the birthday cake looks scrummy!

Don't think about going back to work, enjoy the rest of your maternity leave with your gorgeous wee man xx

After being off his food for over a week James had some food at soft-play today! He seemed pretty chuffed lol.

uja7ageq.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back