From miscarriages to miracle - James Michael. Our sticky bean born on Daddy's B'day

I spot the babies r us jungle bedding ? That's same as Js!

Little man is just adorbs as always. Coming along very well! He's so tall bless him!

How's things at home hun ?

xxxxx

They are just Mothercare sheets lol. I don't have any bedding - he goes in a bag :lol:

Things are cool, as I say we're gearing up for a leap and it's been a long few weeks. James has been a nightmare (for the first time really?)

He is such a clever boy though and learning new tricks everyday.

OH is working today and then out for a friends Birthday so it's going to be a very long day for me !!

xxxxxxxx

Love the new pika hun, James is adorable, bless him. Looks like you have got a long day ahead bless you.x

Aww love the pics - he has a lot of hair now :) Harry is being a bit of a monster too but then he's always been one, so we're used to it by now! Good luck with your long day with the little monster xxx

Jackson is still in a bag too, but I have loads of bedding. Only use the sheets though. W will need it sooner or later xxx

Thinking I might get him some bedding in the January sales, although he will be in bags until he grows out of them (I have x6 6-18m 1tog and x6 6-18m 2.5 tog) so probably by next summer he'll go into proper bedding.

I have a beautiful quilt - bought of a lady here - all handmade. It is so pretty I have it on the wall.

Let me get a piccie of it

xxxx

8u8ajagy.jpg

Beautiful. I've stopped mine atm with d being ill etc. All the patches are sewn just to be finished but then work aswell. Was that off MrsR I seen her blankies for ppl. Very well done! Buying it is so much easier LOL.

Well I'm not using a quilt with him until he's a lot bigger prob because as much as he can kick or pull them off and escape them, quilts r massive so I'm scared he will get stuck amongst them lol, too paranoid.

But yeah we just bought in bedding bales at the start even though we didn't use them. Only thing I bought just sheets for was the moses. The sales will be amazing I can't wait, jacksons birthday is Jan aswell so ill get a few gd deals.. I hope!

xxxxx

Of course - you have been sewing too!

Yep it's a MrsR special. Love it....

xxxxxx

Aw there he is, the gorgeous boy!

Hes getting so big!

Not long till 1st birthday!

xxxxxxxx

Aww he is just gorgeous! Xx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

This time a year ago it was my last day at work!!!

Can't believe it was a year ago??

Thankfully I still have until January off, still can't believe I am actually going to have to leave James? !!

xxxxxx

Awwww bless you, it's mad how quick the time goes by. Glad you are off till January though, and yeah it is hard going back, but I have found it easier than I expected. X

Your so lucky having such a long time off although I know how difficult it will be for you! The good thing is OH is there he's very hands on. I remember the first day I went to collect J from nursery I came early lol and he was in a high chair getting fed lunch by the nursery teacher and I almost cried had I not been in the street I would have but I won't lie it is hard adjusting. I work part time and its difficult for me, I barely let OH do anything because I miss him so much during the day I wanna do bath time and feeding. I think if its possible u appreciate/cherish the time a bit more when your working.

It definitely was a shock to the system for me. I've been at work fully for 2 weeks now since OH in hospital etc and I'm still not all there. We are getting out sucessfully, just not as early as I'd like. Thankfully my hours are flexible and my mum can collect J if I'm out late. Aiming to be awake for 6am next week, I know I'm a lazy bitch LOL.

xxxxx

God I'll be a wreck next month, my baby will be one!!!!

Freaking Hell, it really does feel as though time has been on fast forward since the day James arrived.

He is a proper little man now. He climbs, he crawls, he cruises and he is so naughty :lol:

He walks with my holding his hands but his little legs are about a foot in front of him, it is so funny.

He is eating 3 meals a day, he has 6 teeth and everyday he seems to learn something new.

A few piccies from earlier

045.JPG

061.JPG

042.JPG (he was told "no" for grabbing my poor little cat!!)

xxxxxx

Awwww bless him, it's mad how quick time flys with these little ones in our lives x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back