From miscarriages to miracle - James Michael. Our sticky bean born on Daddy's B'day

Happy 11m on this very odd planet lil man!

Jees. Nat. Next month? Seriously? Its gone SO fast!!

I bet you cry loads next month.

I can't get over how adorable his hair is, love it! xxxxx

Last edited:
How's PF's Mr Handsome!?

He had any bumps as of yet with being up and about?

How u getting on ?

xxxxx

God we've had some many knocks and bumps it's hard to keep track of where his bruises come from :shock:

He actually faceplanted the other day as he let go of the chair he was using to hold himself and just totally fell on his head. Scratched his poor little nose and screamed for ages.

So we're a bit away from standing and walking.

I am fine, sorting out stuff for his Birthday. Got most of his bits and am wrapping them. Also got some Crimbo bits.

It's my last month of zero pay, thank God. I hate being so skint

xxxxxx

Your so organised.

Ive started getting family in first in the hope that people will give me an idea what theyr getting Jackson, so I know what NOT to get LOL.

You gonna go do something for Bonfire? I know you were due around that time and its always a nice memory for you..

Aww poor soldier. Its hard because our natrual instinct is to protect them but at the same time they have to learn themself. Jackson bumped his head at nursery then came home and bumped it again on the same bit :( big cuddles and a dummy seems to do it for him.

Im so glad Im back at work, I cant imagine being off still id be mega rooked - especially with OH being in hospital, he only got SSP.

Hows amber? My cats vanish the second Jackson gets put down on the floor LOL.

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I remember seeing that J has bumped himself at nursery, poor love.

Amber has actually gone for James a few times recently.

He pulls himself up on the bed (she sleeps on end of bed) and she's hissed at him and swiped him. She won't move though, she stands her ground. Same as when James is chasing her on the floor, she keeps just out of grabbing reach but she doesn't get out of his way as such.

Oddly I just got a flyer for our local firework do. It was on 11th last year and I went just after getting the start of my bloody show and I was having pains throughout. I remember thinking whilst watching all the fireworks "baby is coming" so it will be mad to go to the same display this year with an almost year old baby.

Thankfully savings and credit card have meant we've not had to go without and we'll be back on track after a few months with us both working.

Feeling oddly non emotional about the whole "1st Birthday" now?

xxxxx

Last edited:
Happy belated 11 months to James - sorry I keep missing the dates! I love those pics - all those expressions are so cute and funny :) I think I'm coming to terms with Harry turning one now - it's gonna happen whether we like it or not! I keep thinking about anniversaries and what I was doing 'this time last year' It's funny we had no idea what joys and trials were ahead of us! xx

abapupyb.jpg
a9u6ujeb.jpg

Please stop putting pics up of your georgeous boy?! I cant seem to get my head around the fact how grown up (and adorable) he is!!

Loooove his wee teefies aswell!

*ps, just kidding about not putting piccies on*

xxxxxx

Ahhhh! Russel muscles right - those teeth are adorable! xx

Hee hee :D love those facial expressions xx

SMOOSH! Love that vest! Red white & blue r our team colours so I'm biest :p

Next mission mama nat - I want to see james in motion! I wanna hear and see him LOL!

Reg a utube account and record, upload and share the link! :)

xxxxx

We had fun at soft play today. James has been asleep since we got back at Midday :shock:

So we're a week and a day away from his first Birthday. I am feeling fine about it.... nowhere near as emotional as I was when he was 10 and 11 months.

He is such a big boy now. He is on cows milk (still has one bottle of formula but that is only as we have formula left), he still isn't walking or talking but there is plenty of time for all that.

He claps, does high five and shakes his head when I tell him no. He still adores the cat and the hoover but he is a lot more interested in actual toys now.

I have all his Birthday stuff wrapped - one more pressie to arrive - and the day before I am going to pick up some helium balloons and a cake. When he goes to bed next Wednesday we're going to blow up loads of balloons and put lots of banners and bunting up.

On the day we are going to London Aquarium and he'll have two little tea parties (my folks on the Sat and OH's folks on the Sunday) so I need to pick up a couple more cakes.

I am feeling calm and organised and ready to have a one year old lol.

xxxxx

Last edited:
Awwww you are very organised. Jacobs birthday ended up being semi-organised chaos with the weather etc. Love the new piks x x

Beep beep!

Did u get run over ? LOL

We go every week to one, most of the parents up here dump their babies and eat. I was shocked I was right in playing. Big kid!

Hope u guys had fun, james looks well chuffed xxxxx

He looks so grown up on that scooter! I'm taking Harry to a baby gym on his birthday - the Aquarium sounds fab tho :) wish we lived closer to London... I feel more ready to have a one year old too - exciting times :) You do sound very organised hon - well done! James looks set to have an amazing 1st birthday xxx

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES! :D Hope you have a fabulous day and get spoiled rotten! Lots of love from ceebee and Harry xxxxxx

ps Happy birthday to your OH too hon, although I think his birthday might be slightly overshadowed now...!! xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back