First icsi

Oh no, I so hoped it would be +.
Don't give up though, its still early. As long as the witch stays away.Big hugs. X x

Oh I am so sorry Sarah, sending you a big virtual hug xx

Oh no :( ****hugs****

Hoping that it's just too early xxx

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this :( sending you big hugs. I really hope it's too early xxx

Have just spoken to the Nurse bless her she was very nice and she wants me to go there tomorrow for a blood test xx

Oh so sorry Sarah. Still hoping that it's just too early and you'll still get your BFP. Good luck for tomorrow xx

Good luck for the blood test Sarah, hope you get good news xx

Blueflower she just wants to make sure its not a case of late implantation, although I am not hopeful, even she said slim chance xxx

Browneyed good luck with your scan today hope its all fabby xxxxx

blood test confirmed as negative so have to stop all the med's and wait for af to arrive X

You girls have been amazino through all of this so thank you its meant so much to have the support X
we are so absolutely gutted that this hasn't worked and we are sad but we won't be beaten, I know I have been really lucky not to have had too many side effects through the treatment and now we know the process we know what to expect and aren't going to give up our dream of a family X

we are going to enjoy Christmas and in the new year get back on our health kick, OH wants to improve on his morphology and motility if he can and wants to start fertility smoothies & I want to shed my gain from these steroids! then we are going to do this again and until then going to have some red wine, pate and lots of dtd xxxxx

I am so sorry Sarah but pleased you are looking forward and have lots of positive plans ready for the next try. Is your OH going to go back on wellman? I just thought I would mention a while back some women on here mentioned Solgar VM75 being really good for male fertility, the ingredients are more potent apparently xx

So sorry hon. Glad you're being positive though, must be so hard xx

I'm glad to hear you talking like that hun - you're absolutely on the right path! You took the treatment in your stride and I know what you mean - when you've done it once you know you can do it again if you have to. Fx for a bfp from you very soon and in the meantime hope you and your oh have a fantastic Christmas xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back