First icsi

I'm feeling quite anxious tonight about it all! I've got cramps a bit they feel a bit odd feel a bit lower than they've been X

Aw it's horrible when you feel anxious, not knowing is so hard! Have you decided to test on Wednesday or do you think you'll wait until the weekend? xx

Isn't it ! and its so hard trying not to read into every cramp twitch etc! We've decided to test Wednesday X How r u feeling? X

Not long to go now then, I've got absolutely everything crossed that you will be getting a huge bfp hun!

I'm not too bad thanks, I've had a few days where my anxiety has been high and I've felt like I don't want to see people. I've never had good news in a pregnancy before so it's hard to look forward even though I've had no bad signs. It's madness I know, I just hope I start to feel more relaxed soon xxx

Thanks hon X

goodness it must b so hard & you've been through such a journey to get here ! can totally understand what you mean when you don't want to see anybody, sometimes it would be nice to shut yourself away for a bit wouldn't it!
only a couple more days until your scan, can't wait to see a little piccy X it's been a long two weeks ey X

Gish tomorrow is test day, eek! I have all good feelings for you xx

Oh wow! Good luck for tomorrow :) hope you get the best Christmas present anyone of us could ask for xx

Loads of luck for tomorrow lovely xx

Can't believe testing day is nearly here.
I'm so excited for you.
Good luck lovely xx

Thanks girls yeah got to work after ! no one knows we r testing tomorrow they all think it's the weekend so less pressure, can't concentrate on much at all tonight X

You won't sleep much tonight! I'll be checking in first thing for the good news xx

Morning girls, BFN I'm afraid on two FRERs totally gutted :-( I know we've only know bfn but this one is definitely the hardest, we r both just so sad x

Oh no, I am so sorry hun!! It could still be too early though as OTD isn't until Saturday is it? How many days past transfer are you? I really hope it's just too early for you xxxx

Oh honey, I'm so sorry.
Really hoping you have a shy bean in there.
Please don't lose hope. xx

Oh no, I'm totally gutted for you honey, I truly thought this would your time, I wish I could give you a big cuddle. Lots and lots of love xx

Thanks girls, OTD should be Friday so only 2 days earlier and I'm already 12 days post 4 day transfer so I'm thinking that it would be a positive by now X

Thanks Sarah :-* she Esh this really sucks ar*se X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back